chapter 2

(Listen to aunnobeats btw while reading)

[aether pov]:
We were stuck in traffic for a while. I looked around and saw a gas station nearby where we could go and get things we needed. Xiao seemed quiet. I looked a little in the mirror and saw him listening to music while looking on the window. Venti and Ayaka were playing some sort of game that I didn't pay attention alot to and Lumine was sleeping. I woke up my sister and asked if anyone wants to go to the gas station and if they need anything. "I think we should go, we don't have snacks or drinks with us, right?" said Ayaka. "Mhm, we can go, replied Venti. Xiao? do you need anything?" "Ah..uh, I think you can get me a water or something. I don't really know" "Okay then, our next stop, the station"

After some minutes we've finally got out of the traffic and parked the car. I fuelled our transport and went to the store to get myself something and Xiao some water. while waiting in the row I was thinking why doesn't he talk that much? or why doesn't he have almost no friends? I got to the point thinking it's not my business but I was still curious. I payed for the groceries and went back.

"Here you go, I handed him the bottle. Oh I also got you some candy incase you want to eat something" "Thanks, Aether, right?" "Yeah, that's me"

We waited for everyone to come back. "How much until we're there brother?" "Around two hours, I think, I replied to my sister while checking the GPS. Is anyone hungry?" I asked after. I received 'me's from everyone. doesn't surprise me.
"Alright then, let's continue our trip until we find a restaurant to eat in".

We continued our journey for half an hour and stopped to a restaurant that seemed really nice and ate there, then went back to the car and got in it. "Look! There's the sea!" Venti pointed to the front of the road. I let out a "whoa" while looking at it. It was so beautiful I couldn't describe it honestly.

[xiao pov]:
I was quiet the whole roadtrip but didn't seem to affect anyone. I really liked Aether and the way he acted with me and everyone. He seems...cute? I think? But, I'm a male and he's a male too..is it weird that I like him?

[Lumine pov]:
I've noticed that my brother had a look on his face like he was thinking of something..or someone? haha, who knows? maybe he's got a little crush on someone hehe. I'm going to make a bet with Ayaka to see if Xiao and Aether have feelings for eachother.

[aether pov]:
"we're here! welcome to our parents' vacation house!" I shouted. "It's huge honestly. I think we all have room, right?" Ayaka looked around and asked. "Yea I think we have enough room for everyone"

We entered the house and we were shocked to see the interior of it. it was huge. "Let's go upstairs and choose our rooms!", yelled Lumine. I put the groceries on the island in the kitchen that was connected to the living room togheter with Venti. "Me and Ayaka will go on the beach to see the sunset, we'll be back soon!" announced my sister. "Can I come too?", asked Venti, and he got a yes in return.

After they were gone, only me and Xiao were there. I didnt know what to do but just sat on the couch in the living room. "So, wanna tell me about yourself more?" "I don't know, can I trust you?" "Well I think you've noticed how I act around everyone, didn't you?"

[xiao pov]:
"Well I think you noticed how I act around everyone, didn't you?" said the blonde. He was right, he's really nice to all of his friends..
"yeah. I have. if you're really curious about me, then I can tell you. You see, I'm not really comfortable around new people so that's why I don't talk alot, I'm 18 and I like listening to music I guess, what about you, blondie?" "well, I'm 18 as well and I like playing games". It was silent. "So, what do you feel like doing?", he asked. "I want to watch a movie, I don't know about you tho" "then we can watch it togheter".

At the half of the movie, Xiao fell asleep on my shoulder. He was sleeping so peacefully and calm I couldn't move to wake him up. I accepted my fate and stayed like that.

~end of chapter 2~

A/N: idk but I like writing these things honestly, anyway chapter 3 is coming out in some time!