𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

TO BUILD A HOME  ╱  DEREK HALE꒷꒦ · ˚

TO BUILD A HOME ╱ DEREK HALE
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . .©-wonderhaze
❛ and I built a home for you, for me ❜

𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗿 was considered a drama queen by many in her old town. They would constantly bully her and when she would break down in tears, they would laugh and say she was nothing but a drama queen looking for attention. That's when it first happened. Natalia didn't know what overcame her that day, but something powerful did. The girl ran towards the group of girls, running right into the girl who had laughed at her and just as she brought her hand forward, claws grew and she sliced the girls chest open. Nothing extremely bad but the parents had decided to try and press charges. The Dunbar family ended up winning, by some miracle but they had to move. The judge ruled that they either left town or Natalia would be forced to stay in doors for the remainder of her life.

That's when the Dunbar family found a town called beacon hills. When they first moved to beacon hills, they weren't exactly sure what to think of the town. In the first few months a lot of people had told them stories about the hale family, about how they were extremely dangerous and powerful. At the time Natalia didn't understand. They were just people, but also she knew something was wrong with her. Considering being in the light hurt her and then on full moons, she felt this unbearable pain and anger inside of her. She honestly just thought it was like her brothers anger, seeing as Liam had IED and had a little bit of an issue when it came to anger.

Yet when Derek Hale came up to her on the night of the full moon and explained that she was going to be okay but what he was going to do would hurt, she started to understand. No one in beacon hills was truly normal, especially the hale family. The forming relationship with the hale boy had started to scare Natalia's parents. They took notice of how their daughter was out late at night, somehow making it upstairs without entering the back door or front door. They took notice of the new anger inside their daughter, the way she would have outbursts at the oddest moments. The way she would have lines appear under her eyes when anger and how she stared at people in a different way then before. How loud noises bothered her.

They didn't know what was happening but they just knew that something was up with the town of beacon hills and that they needed to get out of there before their daughter and son's anger got worse and they soon lost their old selves completely.

━━━━ starring !