Chapter 93

United States Government Intranet

The United Nations Security will have an audience with you tomorrow. We are busy trying to prepare Ms. Tomimi to get off Earth. Although, she is going to remain for a while, the Space force doesn't want to waste resources. So please, bring some people.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

I am thankful, it will be weird coming to a Democratic country that is strangely similar to ours and yet... is significantly older*.

The Columbian Union is roughly 40 years old, compared to your nation's 279 years old.

- President Elena Laila

Interesting... does this mean that our nation should pursue a sort of protective big sibling policy to your country? We honestly could care less, but it would be good, mutually, once the information and news starts spreading more and more.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

We shall see, we shall see. Preferably? it would be nice.

- President Elena Laila

The United Kingdom is surprisingly taking the news of Victoria quite well. Not the entire country is onboard with it, but a majority is 'Chill enough' with the whole situation. Suppose that's a good thing.

Means that we don't have to worry about some things.

- British Prime Minister

United States Space Force had to stop 13 Civilian Vessels from trying to sneak to Terra. The Security Council has authorized us to arrest people, and we are authorized to outright use Military Force to stop anybody heading to Terra.

We can allow for the military dealing with the potential infections, but large amounts of civilians are not acceptable, especially since containment of the Originium in the Northeastern North America is tough enough, and that they probably are going there for unknown interests.

Speaking of North America, we need more Laser miners by the way.

- Department of Defense

The hostiles we are projecting to capture.

Patriot - for FrostNova, the strongest one we have to deal with, stay cautious.

Mephisto - Debatable, but preferably we terminate him

Faust- Unknown, capture

Poll on Earthling Opinions about Terra: Gathered from the votes of 1.5 billion people around the globe;

Majority European, America, British, Australian, and similarly democratic and western nations are approving about helping and being open minded to the Terrans - 43%

Majority Latin Americans, Africans, Asians, and Middle Easterns are neutral, but will swing either way - 37%

Majority Chinese and others find the whole situation a waste of time or view it as Neo-Imperialism - 20%

[ - Associated Press of New York City - ]

"Beauty of 115"

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Helicopters began to swerve, jolting the personnel in the vehicle who were not used to having that happen. Early afternoon has arrived, and the aircraft was busy pulling into a J-hook to land on the designated helipads. Pulling into the helipads and landing with an acceptably gentle 'Thud', the doors began to open.