Chapter XXVI : My House, My Rules

The next day they tour around the city and in the Statue of Liberty as she wanted to see it.
"This is the first time I see snow."
She said as they are on their way home.
"Yeah Philippines don't have snow."
"So is Barcelona and Turkey."
"Why are you here Bella?"
"Don't you want me here?"
"That's not what I mean. I just want to know why."
She don't talk. He sight. That's the problem. Bella don't want to talk. And since she came, he never herd her laugh. She chuckles but not the laugh she's doing back in the Philippines.
"Do you have a problem?"
"I'm going to Colorado and try the gorge bridge bunjee jump before I go home."
George sight as she talk differently. Then Clement call his mobile.
"Are you with her?"
"Yes we're going home."
"I built a CCTV camera inside you house."
"Clement."
"It's for your own sake buddy."
"Okay. I appreciate that."
As he hang his phone Bella start to talk nonsense again. She's so talkative. She tells a lot of story. But he likes it. He likes her reactions in every story she's telling. But what tortured him, he cannot hold her hand. He cannot kiss her. She's married. She married other man. Not him. As she's still wearing her wedding ring.

A week has pass. Bella is still in his house. He used to her noise. To her messy room every time he peeks her when he's going home late. To her weird dishes every morning. And for her quietness everytime he ask her why she's here and where is Orhan.
He never watch her on the surveillance he install on his phone. She don't know that Clement stall a CCTV cameras in his house. But today is different. He wanted to watch what she's doing in his house. So he decided to watch her.
The cameras are in the living room and in the kitchen. He saw her on the living room. She's sitting in the couch and her legs are cover with blanket while watching tv. But she's not watching. She has a blank stare. As he watched her slowly her tears flow down to her cheeks. Until she puts her hands in her face and her shoulder start to shake.
He decided to call her. Her phone flashes on the center table. She looks at it. But don't move.
"She's not picking." He said so he decided to go home.
Bella is smiling while opening the front door as he go out at his car.
"Your early."
"I just came to see you." He said entering the house.
"Sweet." She said closing the door.
"Why are you crying?"
"What?"
"I saw your crying."
"You saw me?"
George pause for a while. "Your eyes are sore."
"You saw me crying that's why your calling earlier?"
He don't answer. Bella nod her head.
"Ofcoarse you don't trust me. Why don't I think that there's a CCTV cameras here. So are you disappointed that I don't get anything?"
"Why are you crying? Is That guy hurt you that's why your here? Are you hiding?"
She just stare at him. He curse.
"Damn it Bella! How can I understand you if your not going to talk? I trust you my house why don't you trust me your problem?"
"Are you tired taking care and being responsible in me?"
"Yes Bella. Yes. I'm tired asking you the same question over and over again while I don't get any answer!"
"I'm not your responsibility."
"Your in my house. My house, my rule you say. So I need you to answer me. Why are you here?"
"I'm leaving."
She said as she turn her back to him and start packing her things.
"So now your coward? Escaping questions like escaping problems?"
"I'm not escaping anything!"
"So what exactly your doing?? Answer me!!!" He yells while throwing her bag away.
Bella start to cry. She sobs like a kid. But don't talk. She picks her clothes and her bag and start packing it again.
George can't do anything. He regret yelling at her but it's too late. She's really tough. She won't say anything.
"Go if you want. Your not my responsibility at all and don't contact me again once you step out this house."
He said before going out in the house and going back to work.

He's watching her leaving his house in his surveilance. He sight as she closed the door.
"Maybe I scared her."
He shook his head and start working again.
"Sir George, miss Bella give this to you."
"Where is she?"
"She took a cab sir. I don't know where she's going."
George took the key in his employee. She really left him.
Going back to his home, everything has change. No noisy girl who open the door. The house is completely neat.
He peek at her room. The messy room before is now empty again. He enter here and lay on her bed which is still smells like her. He saw a paper at a table there.
Thank you for everything.
Goodbye.
That's the only notes written there.
He smiles bitterly and left the room.