The dream

basically I was aware of myself dreaming in the dream, I was talking to myself and others around me saying, "this is real, this is very much real and happening to you". so I definitely felt awake, like I could feel things with all of my senses, I was there. 

what happened was the sky had turned pink and it was beautiful, it was absolutely gorgeous i think it was sunset I'm pretty sure. The sky was full of clouds i think, and stars, like a stunning nebula. 

I looked over the roof of the house and there was this galaxy thing almost in the sky, and there was a shooting star. I wished upon the shooting star "I wish that I can shift."

Mind you I was very much aware and feeling things during this, and I can't remember if I was aware that I was in a dream or like just like thinking "I think I'm in a dream but I know this is happening right now".

So these like two people there, in like white dresses, were lifting me up, one on each arm and I felt myself flying away with them. I felt my feet leave the floor and I felt the wind in my hair. And I just knew that I was flying, actually flying, not just dreaming. they started taking me up so i was up high and they would take me towards this specific part in the sky, that was like a nebula, like a portal into other worlds. and I remember thinking, "what's going on, am I going to Brooklyn Nine-Nine?" and then part of me went, "no no no I don't want to die, I want to be able to get back to my family, I don't wanna get stuck in another reality! put me down" so they like put me down, then when I got to the floor I woke up.