02: deep blue.

, travis gets up from his bed. It was three in the morning and he couldn't sleep. Mabye it was the thought of his inevitable death by his own sin but none the less he was awake. The boy walks over to his window and sat down on his hard wood floor before lifting the window and letting the cool breaze in his room. The curtains drifted in the wind as he looked up at the big deep blue sky. He looked up at the moon and smiled for a moment but just a moment. The moon in its full beauty shown down on him . The stars illuminate the sky. The deep dark blue sky. It reminded him of everything good , so pure and peaceful. The night helped him calm down , travis rested his head down on the window sill listening to the chirping of the crickets and the owls that were away in the trees . The distent howl of a wolf echoed in the forest behind the cold dark home that travis lived in. The boy sighed and rose from his place on the floor , shutting the window and crawling  back into his bed covering himself with his blankets.

The morning brought nothing but sadness . Travis sat up putting a hand on his neck and felt something strange. A petal mabye three planted on his skin. Travis immediately ran to the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. Petals were on various places around his neck. Travis spent a good while plucking these horrible things from his skin. It brought pain but no one can know. Travis looked back up in the mirror wishing it was all just a bad dream . He hunched over the sink as blood and petals fell from his mouth. He looked at it with disgust. Why me god.. haven't you punished me enough? He thought as he rinsed his mouth and the sink before getting ready for school. He went back to his room getting changed into a tee shirt and some jeans along with a zip up sweater. The fall weather wasn't very bad . Just enough to need a simple sweater. He got his bag and everything else he needed leaveing the house once he was ready.

He approached closer to the school to see students who he couldn't care less about their names standing around in their socialized groups. A group of boys calls his name
"travis!" They yell , he was tempted to ignore it but that wouldnt do any good. He looked at where the sound had came from and saw one of the boys on his football team: nockfell warriors . Its a cheasy name but all high school teams have those. Travis walked over touching his hands to his neck to make sure thier were no petals . He had been checking the whole way to school paranoid. Once he made it over the boy smiled.

Philip volker.
Philip was a nice boy and a good friend to travis since childhood . He didnt have such an outgoing personality as the rest of the team but that was what made him special. The blue haired boy stared up at travis.  Most pepole did. He was the tallest in his grade gotta thank his fathers genes for that.philips blue hair parted in the middle and was always nicely brushed.

Travis looked down at the boy as he did to meny pepole.
"Hey phil"
Phil was a simple version of Philips name . Pepole often called him 'pip' as a joke referring to his height and the fact he didn't have a very low voice for a boy.
"Hey travis! I didn't see you in second block yesterday where were you?"
Thats right travis skipped yesterday.
"Oh.. i- uhm.. skipped i just wanted some fresh air ya know"
Philip looked confused and laughed a bit at travis. "Okay man just stay today i ain't got no one to talk to second block"
Philip and travis only had one class together and that was second block / world history. Travis didn't like the class very much since it was boring but he had Phil so that made it better.
"Alright alright i will dont worry man"
Travis smiled a bit placeing a hand on his neck to check. Nothing.

Third block . Chemistry

Travis sat beside sal fisher during science. His heart pouded as the boy looked at him . They were told to do a hands on experiment which was pouring one liquid into another and seeing how it reacted basically. Sal looked at him waited for the boy to pour the first liquid in. Travis poured the liquid in the beaker once his hands had stopped shakeing. Sal poured in the second and the liquids changed colors a deep dark blue. Travis looked at the boys plaster face for a while before the boy looked back at him.
"Hey.. are you alright man?-" sal asked tilting his head .
"Uh- yeah- .. sorry dont worry about it-"
Sal looked at his neck noticeing a few small petals on the boys neck.
"Whats that?"
Travis felt his neck and quickly plucked the petals from his skin. "Nothing- its nothing ."
The other boy nodded and looked back at the teacher. I am nothing the boy thought as he too looked back at the teacher.

-

I wish we were two different people , i wish i could know you loved me back but i cant bring myself to tell you so i must suffer. The petals start to fall more and more , you noticed the petal that not yet been plucked from my cursed skin and i just said it was nothing. I am nothing. I watch as the blue and yellow begin to mix over the horizon. 

Mabye we can be friends..