✰ 8:34 AM | S.MG

SMUT Ahead! Do not read if you aren't comfortable.

Warning(s): use of lowercase, fem!reader, fingering, mentions of cum, arousal and all that, dirty talking, pet names, mentions of not being able to breathe but there's no harm being inflicted on you. let me know if i missed anything!

"come on baby, i know you can do it.. just like that angel, i got you." mingi encouraged you, his finger moving in and out of you. he had your legs spread wide at 8 am. he was fully clothed, smelling like a fresh shower and jasmine, his hair slicked back in that style you liked.

you gripped his gray hoodie, breath catching in your throat. you looked down to where is finger constantly abused your hole, causing you to throw your head back. the slow pace of his fingers driving you insane.

"don't be shy, princess. i wanna hear you." he mumbled, taking his finger out slowly, trailing it up your clit. he rubbed up and down for a bit before inserting his middle finger again. this time, he went a bit faster, but dragged his finger out slowly each time.

your hooded gaze shifted upon him as you let out the prettiest sounds he'd ever heard. he looked down at you, moaning at your pout. mingi kissed your lips a couple of times, mumbling low compliments and praises to you.

"ming, i c-can't.." you gripped his hoodie tighter, moans coming out broken. he made a sound in disagreement. "sure you can baby, i got you, 'kay?" he licked his lips. damn. there it was. one of the things that turned you on the most was when mingi licked his lips. really, anything about his lips.

he added another finger, hands working faster now. he loved the sounds that filled your shared bedroom. the wet sounds of your arousal and the way your breath hitched before you let out another moan or whimper.

"mm, so wet for me baby.." he purred, his fingers coming out of you to show his drenched fingers. he brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting you. he made sure to make eye contact with you while he did so.

his lips attached to yours now, moaning into the kiss. mingi pulled away and put his fingers back up to his lips, letting his saliva fall on them. his salivated fingers found their way back to your cunt, now wetter than ever. his pace now at an animalistic speed, causing your moans to grow louder. your legs almost closed at the pace but mingi was quick to force them back open.

"so wet for me, yeah? it's all mine?" he taunted you, putting you on edge. he moaned along with you. though he was not being pleasured physically, seeing you fall apart just by his fingers was enough to make him cum in his pants.

your hand now gripped his wrist, jerking with each thrust of his hand. your chest moved up and down quickly, indicating that you were close. even your own sounds made you more turned on.

"s-so close, babe. so close.." you whimpered out. it was getting hard to breathe, but you didn't care. you never wanted him to stop.

"mhm,, 'gonna cum for me? yeah, my baby's gonna cum all over my fingers?" he kissed your head repeatedly. he couldn't really reach your cheek because of the position he was in. soon your stomach did the twisty feeling that it does when you climax. your liquids now all over the sheets and mingi's fingers. guess it was a good idea that he pulled up his sleeves before this little session.

he groaned at the sight, trailing his fingers up your clit once again. he gave your pussy two slaps before bringing his fingers to his lips again. he went to get up to clean, but was stopped by a hand on his hoodie.

"no. 'want more.."

"you're such a dirty girl, aren't you?"

——————————————-

© all rights belong to me! -BLAHWUWU.

please do not copy any of my work, repost it on another platform, or translate. thank you!