✰ 7:54 PM | J.WY

A/N: requested by Dre4ambia <3 i have few requests i need to do, yall bare wit me, i got my phone taken so homie gotta sneak around on ha trap phone 😒 but here's this cause i needed to write and i can't get over woo taking his jacket off on stage :)

Warning(s): smut bro. it's smut. edging, being tied up, spanking (uhhh i hate that word)

-

Today was just not your day

Today was just not your day. Just in a mood for absolutely no reason (like damn she in ha mood 😝).

Everything just seemed to piss you off at the moment and you were not here for it. You sat in you & your boyfriend's bed, frowning while some Netflix show played. You ignored the way he continuously blew up your phone, asking why you left him on read. As said, today wasn't your day.

Your phone kept going off with messages until it vibrated twice, indicating that you were getting a call. You snatched it off the comforter, reading the name that was displayed across your screen.

woo baby 💙 Would Like to Facetime...

You huffed, clicking the green 'accept' button. He looked down, one hand holding his phone and the other gripping the steering wheel. He licked his lips a bit before speaking.

"Bae, you didn't see me messaging you?" He used one of his lil nicknames, staring ahead at the road.

"If it said delivered, then I obviously didn't see it." Your reply was a bit snappy in Wooyoung's eyes, so he chuckled a bit. Head tilting to the side.

"Yo.. Y/n. Don't do that," He shook his head, tongue poking at the inside of his cheek. "Watch who you're talking to like that, alright babe? The attitudes' gotta go."

You made a 'pfft' sound to his response, rolling your eyes while still watching the tv. "Boy, I don't gotta do shit."

As he came to a red light, he looked down at his phone again, eyebrows furrowed. Your eyes were still on the show you watched, avoiding Wooyoung on the call and whatever he had to say.

"That's alright cause I'm almost home. Keep talking like that." He laughed again.

You hummed in response, "Mhm, whatever."

You clicked the red x and rested your head on your hand. You definitely were not worried about whatever Wooyoung was talking about.

Eyes still on the television, you hear the front door being opened and then closed. You paid no attention to it and turned up the volume of the tv.

Wooyoung appeared in the doorway of your bedroom a few minutes later, glancing at the tv and then at you. He sat the bag in his hand on the floor and walked over to the end of the bed, leaning his hands on it.