Chapter 2

3rd person POV:

Y/n got out of the limo that Tokugawa sent and entered the restaurant. She spotted Tokugawa and 2 other guys sitting at the corner table and walked towards them.

"Gramps you didn't tell me that there were going to be other people" She said as she looked towards other two 

"Oh sorry I wanted it to be a surprise! Please meet Igari-san and Tateoka-san" he pointed towards them "Igari-san is a friend of mine" He pointed at the man who was sitting next to him "And Tateoka-san is his fighter" He pointed at the man who was sitting across.

"I see. I'm Y/n, nice to meet you" she smiled and bowed slightly "Well then, why am I or why are they here again?"

"There's no need to rush. Sit and lets talk" Tokugawa gestured on the only free chair that was next to Tateoka. Y/n sat down with a little discomfort 'cus the young fighter was looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Y/n-chan Tateoka is going to fight in the next tournament. That's why I wanted you to meet him. What do you think?" Tokugawa said with a smirk on his face

"You want me tell you if his strong or not?" asked Y/n not really getting the question

"Well you could say so" chuckled Igari while giving Tateoka a cigar.

"...."

"Ummm ok while Y/n is thinking why won't you tell me Tateoka-san about your motive of fighing in my tournament. You know that there is no prize money right?!"

"If there is a ring, an opponent then I'll fight. The money and women will come eventually. That's the Igari-philosophy" Tateoka grinned at the Y/n

"Hmm I see" Tokugawa looked towards Y/n

"I can even fight now! You just need to say so!" Tateoka said while making a proud face to impress Y/n

"You're just pathetic" Y/n stated "You can't call yourself a fighter if you need someone to tell you when to fight. If you're a real fighter then you need to be ready to fight in any circumstances without someone telling you so" She finished and looked at Tokugawa

"Gramps, if you think that this arrogant brat will be able to win then that will only mean that you're really getting old" 

"Beauty is right" said another voice. Then a pair of plates were placed on top of Tateokas' head. " I'm here and I'm ready to fight" Y/n turned around and saw...."Sikorsky" said Tokugawa as Tateoka fell to the ground with multiple bleeding cuts on his face.

*After Igari and Tateoka were taken by the ambulance*

"....umm......gramps....who is he again....?" Y/n asked looking at Sikorsky.

"Y/n-chan he is one of the death row inmates. I'm pretty sure that this topic was on the TVs' news channel......but considering your attitude: you probably ignored it :) "

"Ha! How dare y-.....actually...you're right...I ignored it...... : D "

"You're really interesting Beauty!" Said Sikorsky and smirked widely.

"Oooohh believe me she is" Grined Tokugawa.

"Ye ye whatever.....what are we going to do now?" She looked at them confused.

"For now let's go to arena" Tokugawa gestured towards the limo "You 2 get in so we can go"

"You guys go. I'll run. It's been a while, I kind of missed it so yea" And with that she jumped on the nearby building and started to run

"She's seriously going to run all the way?!" Said Sikorsky with disbelief

"Heh! Believe me Sikorsky. She's more interesting and dangerous than she seems" said Tokugawa with mysterious grin.

'Hm now I'm interested Beauty!' Sikorsky smirked. He definitely wanted to at least test her capabilities.

♡♡♡♡