a fire captain ah?

Rough day
Rough team
Rough month

Since Maya was chosen as Captain of Station 19 the entire team have disregarded everything she has ordered, undermined her authority and practically kicked her out of the family.

All being on Andy's side even Maya was starting to question why she even went for Captain in the first place. The only thing that seemed to matter was her family, the family that she blames herself for destroying.

After an awful camping trip and a hell of a day full of memories and flashbacks to her father, a drink was needed. A lot of drinks were needed.

Maya walked into the bar straight away seeing Andy and Gibson the two people who probably hated her the most out of everyone. She looked away not wanting to overthink about how much everybody hated her.

Sitting down at the bar she felt their eyes on her, she sighed. "Can I get a beer please." The bartender nodded and went to grab her one.

"Thanks." she smiled at him and started to drink for what its worth she was drinking to make the pain stop, even if it was only temporary and would result in likely more pain.

Just minutes had past before a woman walked in sitting down next to her. Maya couldn't help but glance a few times at this woman as she smiled at her.

Mayas first thoughts weren't too shy even though she was only on the first drink,
god, she's insanely hot.

Maya turned away wanting to focus on drinking her problems away and not the gorgeous woman who had just sat down next to her.

She listened as the woman ordered a drink.
she's, italian... Maya chuckled to herself when the Italian spilt her drink as she tried to take a sip.

"Something funny?" the Italian asked almost smirking at her.

"No not at all, it's just usually you aren't supposed to spill it." Maya replied turning to face the brunette.

"Oh and di solito le donne che incontri nei bar non dovrebbero essere così attraenti but i don't make the rules ah?!" The woman said under her breath turning slightly away from Maya.

"Im sorry I don't speak Italian, what did you say?"
Maya asked smiling genuinely for the first time in while.

"I guess you're just going to have to find out." The woman laughed putting her hand out for Maya to shake."

"Dr Carina DeLuca.",' she introduced herself, "you are?"

"Oh we're using our professional names?" Maya smirked. "Captain Maya Bishop, station 19."

"Ohh a fire captain ah? Well Maya bishop did you happen to be a gold medal olympian because I was there when you ran in with the nose from the, ah bear attack?" Carina smiled.

"I do happen to be exactly that." Maya smiled back at her.

"Well can I buy you a drink, Maya Bishop?" Carina asked her hands in her hair.

Maya sighed, this was her chance to let go of her problems for a night.

Just one night.

"Yes I'd like that Carina."

—————————————————
idk what this is sorry it's short i will carry on sorry if slow