𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘖

NAERYA WALKED THE HALLS OF THE RED KEEP WITH SER ELRAS BY HER SIDE

NAERYA WALKED THE HALLS OF THE RED KEEP WITH SER ELRAS BY HER SIDE.  The loyal Stark knight and her lady in waiting had arrived in King's Landing early on the morning. The Northern man was not particularly fond of traveling by dragon back and preferred the much longer journey to Kings Landing by horseback.

"You shall keep an eye on Ser Criston Cole." Naerya informed the Northern knight as they walked slowly down the quiet halls. "I do not rejoice in the way he looks at Princess Valea or Princess Rhaenyra."

The Targaryen Princess had kept a close eye on the Dornish knight since her arrival at the Red Keep. From Rhaenyra's letters it sounded as though the hand picked knight of the princess was a bit too close to her niece for Naerya's liking, and his longing looks for both princesses did not go unnoticed.

"Yes, princess." Ser Elras nodded as his jaw tightened. The Stark knight had grown protective of young Princess Valea, having known the young princess since she was just a babe. "Shall I have Ser Greysor watch over her?" He questioned while resting his a hand on his sword.

Naerya thought over Elras' question. Ser Greysor was a fine enough knight from the Riverlands whom had been with her Lord husband for many years, serving his house well.

Naerya shook her head, "that shall not be necessary."

The Targaryen Princess and The Stark knight continued their walk in silence only stopping their walk through the Red Keep once they reached Grand Maester Mellos chambers. Since arriving in Kings Landing, Naerya made certain to visit Maester Mellos to get updates on her husband's condition and while his illness had not gotten worse it had not gotten better either.

Though, he did seem more lively lately and the color in his skin seemed brighter. It was still visible to all that Lord Rylan was near meeting The Stranger.

"Please accompany Princess Valea to Lord Rylan's chambers once she is finished with her lessons."

Lord Darry had requested his daughter spend as much time with him as his sickly body would allow. He did not want to die having lost out on time with his only child and while Valea was young and would much rather be spending her time with her newly found friends ( Alicent and Rhaenyra ) the young princess obliged her dying father's wishes.

A nod from Ser Elras was his only form of acknowledgment before the dark haired knight walked off, leaving the bi eyed Targaryen princess to hold her head up high before entering Maester Mellos chambers.

SILENCE TOOK OVER GRAND MAESTER MELLOS CHAMBERS while Naerya allowed his words to sink in her brain.

"Pray tell Maester Mellos, you're saying my husband only has a fortnight to live?" Her shaky hand rested on her chest while she stared at the old Maester with her mismatched eyes.