The loud sounds of silence

This chapter will contain
-Self harm
YOU, HAVE, BEEN, WARNED

Clotted cream knew that DC was growing a bit suicidal, so clotted cream started keeping a closer eye on him, so he didn't off himself, one day clotted cream decided to let him breathe, be alone for a few days, bad idea.

(Also this chapter is Hella short because my mental health is shit rn-)

Clotted cream decided to leave dark cacao alone, but watched vanilla cone closely to make sure he didn't try anything, he kept a close eye on waffle cone aswell, he left to go to his room, dark cacao had told him something like this happened before to him, which makes this 10x worse, but clotted cream thought, after all, what's the worst that could happen in 2 days? Apparently, a lot...

Clotted cream decided to check on dark cacao, I mean, it's been 2 days since they last interacted, he hoped that he was ok, he decided to check on him, but when he opened the door, there was a small blood trail leading to him, the copper smell of blood was in the air, he slowly trailed toward dark cacao, turning to him, he saw nothing but scars on his arms and tears on his face, he had been cutting himself, it was horrific, it scared him, dark cacao turned to see a terrified clotted cream, panicked, and pulled the sleeve of his hanbok down, blood leaking through it, and dropped the bloody razor blade he had been using, and wiped his face "h-hi clotted cream" he waved to him with a blood covered hand and blood on his sleeve, clotted cream stayed silent for a second, then spoke "dark cacao, how long have you been cutting yourself? because i know you didn't start when i left you alone..." rested his hand on DCs shoulder, he broke, tears streamed down his face "i-i..." clotted cream sighed "you don't have to answer that...I know you're hurting, I know you're scared, don't worry, it's ok to hurt, and it's ok to cry" dark cacao turned to him tears In his eyes, and hugged him, the first time dark cacao actually showed him any sign of affection, he quietly whispered to clotted cream "I'm sorry..." he was talking about attacking him before all this happened, clotted cream smiled, got up, and got the wipes off the shelf near him "Please pull your sleeve up for me" he did, clotted cream wiped the smeared blood off dark cacaos arm, and pulled a fresh hanbok out the drawer next to him, and handed it to him, and turned to leave, but not before telling him something "...I'll show them, what they did to your body, what they did to you, alright?" he nodded, throwing the razor blade away, and laying on his bed, he'll definitely have to help dark cacao get out his self-harm issue, but it'll be worth it when he manages to get dark cacao to tell them whats going on, vanilla cone and waffle cone deserve to burn, and he'll make them!

Chapter end