✾ Chapter 2. ✾

---Just as I thought.

That man's voice caught the attention of Yuumai, who was previously reading a book that had floated in his direction and opened on one of his many pages.

--- I can't find the name of the place where you come from, --- the girl looked away from her book before closing it. ---neither the world map, nor in the historical records.

After observing everything around her and the man in front of her, the blue-eyed girl sighed tiredly. They had spent more than 3 hours looking for a way to return her to their world, previously the mirror of light had said that it could not send the girl to her home of origin because it did not exist... Or at least that did not exist in their world, for so they both had to start their own investigation.

---Do you really come from that place? You're not lying, are you? --- questioned the man narrowing his eyes in a gesture of distrust, Yuumai shook his hands and head before imitating the same gesture as his partner.

---I'm not lying, and you? You're not lying to me? --- she asked in the same way.Crowley's eyes widened before he shook his head and turned on her heel to pick up another book.

---Well, if that's what it is, you may have been summoned from another planet. Or maybe a parallel world, due to some kind of problem or interference. ---Crowley changed the subject or rather resumed the previous topic.

---A parallel world...? I thought that didn't exist...

---Didn't you bring something with you to this place? Some kind of identification: a magical driver's license, a pair of sneakers...?

---Mmm... Well, when I woke up I immediately realized that I had my backpack with me. --- she answered before showing said object. ---But I don't know if you have something that can help us. --- The young woman opened the first bag, inside it there were only colors and erasers. --- No... --- she whispered still hoping that in the other bag she would find her phone.

The blue-eyed girl checked her backpack, leaving everything she had on one of the library tables, to her misfortune and/or luck, inside it were only the things she used in her daily life; a thermos with water, some new notebooks (since the others had been wet by her classmates), a sweatshirt and the most important thing for her, her sunscreen, creams and special makeup that she used.

---Not even my wallet...

---Well, that's worrying. We can't allow a being that can't use magic to be in this academy. --- spoke the man alarming the young woman, she took one of her hands to her chin thoughtfully. ---However, kicking out a young man with no money or contacting his guardian is something that would do me a lot of harm as a teacher since I'm so kind!

--- Will he take pity on me...? --- thought the young woman with confusion and a slight twinkle in her eyes.

--- Hmm... I know! --- exclaimed the eldest with joy. ---There is a building on campus that is currently not in use. It is a building that at that time was a dormitory, but as long as it is clean you can sleep in it. If you wish, I will offer it to you as a refuge and you can stay there for the time being. In the meantime, I'll find a way to get you back where you belong.