Thirty-Five

Half hour later, they hear a knock on the side of the van... 'Go time'... Izzy mutters, as she sits next to Tony, while he gains entry into the government server. It didn't take long to get access, and the two sit, watching snippets of videos, hidden in Killians server network of AIM.

Izzy recognises one of the women in the video, as the one who attacked them at Rose Hill. In the video, the woman's left arm, stopped, just below her elbow. Izzy frowned, leaning in... 'I'm sure she had two arms, when she pumped that shotgun at us'

They listen to Killian as he talks about his Extremis project. Tony pulls her to sit on his lap, as he flicks through different videos. He stops on one, where a group of people walk into a room, being strapped into machines... 'Anyone else look familiar to you?'... Tony asks her. Izzy nods, seeing Chad Davis in the video.

'What the fuck?'... They watch one video, where the woman from the bar glows orange, and her left arm grows back. The man next to her starts screaming in pain, and then he glows brightly and explodes.

'A bomb is not a bomb, when it's a misfire..'.. Tony says, his arm tightening around her waist. She turns slightly, seeing his face... 'This stuff doesn't always work. It's faulty, but he found a buyer, sold it to the Mandarin'

Izzys mind was running over time, when a thought hit her... 'Stark, that girl from the house, Maya. She said she works for Killian. We gotta get back, now'... Izzy stands up, pulling Tony with her.

----------------------------------------------------------

The two of them were back on the road, heading towards Miami. Izzy pulled the phone out, calling Harley, to check up on him and the suits.

H: 'Hello?'..

T: 'Hey Harley. Tell me what's happening. Give us the full report kid.

H: 'Yeah, I'm still eating that candy. Do you want me to keep eating it?'

I: 'No, stop before you make yourself sick'

Izzy slaps Tonys leg... 'You told him to eat candy? At this time of night, really?'... Tony just shrugs at her.

T: 'How much have you had?'

H: 'About two or three bowls'

T: 'Can you still see straight?'

H: 'Sort of..'..

Izzy snorts at Tony, frustrated with him... 'That means you're fine. Give us Jarvis'

'And you want kids..'.. Izzy scoffs, shaking her head at him. She brings the phone closer to her... 'Hey J, how are we doing?'

'It's totally fine Miss, Sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch , and then at the end of the sentence, I say the wrong cranberry'... Izzy and Tony share a confused look over hearing Jarvis... 'And sir, you were right. Once I factored in the available AIM downlink facilities, I was able to pinpoint the Mandarins broadcast signal'

T: 'So, what are we talking? Far East, Europe, North Africa, Iran, Pakistan, Syria? Where is it?'

'Actually sir, its in Miami'... Izzy frowned. That couldn't be right, could it?

T: 'Ok kid. I'm gonna have Izzy walk you through, rebooting Jarvis' speech drive, but not right now'

Izzy sighed, putting the phone in her right hand, and her left on Tonys leg... 'Harley, where is it really? Have a look on the screen, and tell us where it is'