London Bridge is Falling Down~

Chapter 35 London Bridge is Falling Down~

Back with Izuku (POV Izuku)

After my embarrassing situation, classes continued as normal... Even Fuyumi-Sensei congratulated me on my high grades... No other teacher had congratulated me before, which makes me very happy.

I am really lucky to have Fuyumi-sensei as my teacher.

"Very well, we will continue the lesson after lunch." Fuyumi-sensei says with a smile closing her book and placing it on her desk before checking her phone as my classmates start to leave the classroom and head towards the cafeteria.

At this, I carefully observe how Fuyumi-Sensei's smile is replaced by a frown before she leaves the classroom. Did she get bad news?

However, on my way to the cafeteria with Kacchan things started to get weird. "Hey, nerd." Kacchan says looking around us as we enter the cafeteria. "Something strange is happening." He whispers through squinting and pulling his phone out of his pocket while I watch some students stare at his phones with wide eyes and even see a group of teachers whispering seriously to each other while surrounding a laptop.

At that moment, a sinking feeling ran through my entire body. What exactly is happening? Did something bad happen? Does this have something to do with the message All Might sent me?

"This has got to be some fucking joke." Kacchan growls through gritted teeth as he peers at his cell phone and almost immediately the conversations around us escalate.

"Quick, get on EmperorTube before the page crashes."

"Live broadcast? Countdown?"

"Lend me your laptop and I'll introduce you to my older sister... Something epic is about to happen."

"My parents forbade me to enter that page... But they are not here, hehe."

"Child Emperor is about to start a live broadcast!!!"

These were some things that I managed to distinguish among the number of students talking at the same time until an unmistakable voice in the distance caught my attention.

"Izuku! Izuku! Come here!" My little brother exclaims excitedly, raising his little hand in the air to get my attention as he points to his laptop on top of one of the cafeteria tables, broadcasting a countdown. However, this caught the attention of some of his admirers who quickly approached him with the purpose of watching this strange transmission with him.

No wonder my little brother has some fans, after all, he is very good at sports and recently became the captain of the school's soccer team, plus his grades are perfect.

"Stay away from me harpies or I will bite you! Again!" He threatens by baring his sharp teeth at a group of girls several years older than him, causing them to back off a bit before me and Kacchan quickly sit by his sides protectively while Kacchan keeps the girls away with his murderous glare.

"How envious... They hog the cute little Isamu-Kun..."

"I also wish I had Isamu-Kun as my little brother..."

"The forbidden always has a special flavor... Ara~Ara..."

I hear the group of cheeky girls mutter as they walk away from us and giggle softly amongst themselves. Those girls will be a problem in the future, I need to protect my innocent little brother from the clutches of those girls... But how?!

"I-zu-ku." My brother spells slowly pulling me out of my thoughts. "Don't worry about those girls... They don't bite and if they try, they'll regret it." My brother says with a strange smile on his face before pointing to the computer. "I have a feeling things are going to get very chaotic soon." He whispers licking his lips.