GETING UP TO SPEED

SOME CONTEXT

How it all begone
So a little background on what this project is
A few years ago, Randall_Sforza (link in the disclaimer) started posting a series of drawings depicting a jungle fight between the anime version of Mowgli and a young Tarzan.

As the anime was a big childhood favorite of mine, I was intrigued to see how how things play out, and become one of his early followers

Some time later, Randall_Sforza begone working on a sequel to the original series, and got in touch with me to develop some kind of story to give context to the drawings. 

What we eventually come up with turned out way bigger then we could have imagined, certainly too big end up on discord alone. So he suggested we post the story here, while he continues to post the drawings and collages on his twitter

What's it about
This project is meant as a sequel to the jungle book anime, with obviate liberties takes to allow for  Shonen anime style battles with other jungle boys, all of who are crazy strong and sometimes refereed as "jungle princes".

These other characters are based on characters you might have seen before, though there not entirely the same character and backstory ( as you will soon see)

Catching readers up

As this is based on the jungle book anime, and a sequel to another series Randall_Sforza did, it might be best quickly recap these for those not in the know
This is my first time posting anything online, and I have no idea what I'm doing...but I hope you all enjoy this.

VOLUME 0 RECAP
MOWGLI VS TARZAN

Its been over a year since Mowgli decide to stay in the man village

Looking back, the boy had lived quite an unusual and exited life, filled with adventure and danger at every corner.
As a baby, he was taken in by the Seeonne wolf pack, and thought the ways of the jungle. He had many dear friends that cared for him and protected him, and many enemies  and perils that could bring him harm.
Life was certainly not easy for a man cub growing up in the jungle, and he often struggled keeping up with the wolf pack and the other animals,  yet through it all Mowgli never stooped trying, always learning new things and getting stronger with each day, whishing to prove himself to the animals in the jungle.