One

3rd person

It was a calm day at hogwarts

It was a calm day at hogwarts. People where chattering at each table, some where opening up there mail they got from family or friends, some where planning pranks, and some where trying to study for there upcoming owls.

"Ron close your mouth while your eating" Hermione says scowling a little watching Ron chew with his mouth open while talking.

"But mione we're talking about quidditch" he says moving his head so you can see who he is talking to which turned out to be another random Gryffindor boy who gives Hermione a shy smile, which she ignores.

" We'll talk about quiddit-" she starts till a loud sound makes everyone in the great hall go silent as several people walk.

Harry Potter skims through all the people till he sees his parents, walking up to him with a worried look plastered on there face. As soon as Harry's parents get to the Gryffindor table they pull there son into a bone crushing hug.

"What is the meaning of this dumbledore" Lucius Malfoy screeches as him and his wife head over to the Slytherin table

Dumbledore looks over to the other teachers who are all giving him a confused glance before rising up from his chair " I don't know why you all are here but I can assure you I'm not the one who brought you here Mr Malfoy "

"It's lord malfoy, or is your old ago finally messing with your head" Lucius says as Dumbledore looks at him with a fake smile

"Yes I'm sorry" dumbledore says

Narcissa look at him with a small glare as she pulls her husband down to sit with draco

Along with those two the other people who entered the room where the black family, the potters, the Weasley, and Remus lupin.

"Well is there not reason for us to be here then we will leave" regulus says as people finally notice him standing in the back do the room

"Regulus? I thought you died" Sirius says trying to get close to his brother but his brother movies back and goes to sit with the black family.

As everyone was caught up in that interaction no one noticed 5 teens and 2 adults falling out of a portal that was forming in the corner of the room.

"Who fell on my leg"

"Get of me fattass"

"Where is my camera"

"Katherine are you okay"

"Guys I think I'm high"

"Shut up stu"

When they notice the new voices they turns around to see where there coming from and see 7 people all getting of the floor.

"Sidney your okay" one girl says pulling another in a hug but then she notices the wizards then she pulls the girl behind her.

"Who are you" the girls says making all of her friends turn to see who she's talking about.