𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐞

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓

I was brought away from my memories when I heard tiny sobs coming from the kids' room. I slowly opened the door to see Haru sitting on his bed crying. I sat down on his bed and he immediately hugged me so his face was burried in my shirt leaving tiny stains of tears.

"What happened baby?" I asked while patting his back.

"I wish daddy didn't leave." He sobbed quietly into my chest.

"It's okay, mommy is here." I hugged him closer.

"Let's have some ice cream in the park, do you agree?" I asked to lighten up the mood. I heard Yeseul coming towards us.

"I want ice cream!" She jumped around the room in her pink pyjamas. I smiled when I heard Haru giggle. I got them ready and in no time we were on our way to the park.

We sat down on a bench by a small pond with duck and lily pads. The kids were enjoying their ice cream so much.

"Mommy? Will you tell us more about you and daddy?" Yeseul asked whilst licking the chocolate ice cream.

"Well, when I left Korea, me and daddy had to talk on the phone a lot you know? We didn't have money to see each other so we had to work it out some other way."

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

"Woow, y/n! That is truly a love story. I'm not surprised you didn't seem to bother to text me the whole time." Jia, my best friend, went to pick me up at the airport and decided to stay at my place for the night so we could catch up.

"Sorry Jia, I wish you could meet them. They are the nicest people I swear."

"Sooo...how are you planning to keep this up with him? Do you think you'll handle the distance?" She dropped on my bed playing on her phone. I started unpacking my things.

"I guess. Idk man, I miss him already like crazy." I said looking at her desperately.

"Aww y/n baby! Come here!" Jia signaled me to hug her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"I just care about him so much I don't want to loose him cause of the distance." A sight left my mouth. That reminded me to text Taehyung. I took out my phone and sent a text to him saying I came home safely.

"Show me some pictures of him!!!" Jia screamed out of nowhere.

"Okay okay."

"Ok this one was taken when we were drunk and  the police almost arrested us

"Ok this one was taken when we were drunk and the police almost arrested us. Funny story actually now that I think about it." I laughed. Jia stared at the picture as if it was a piece of art.