𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓

Hobi nodded as he took Haru onto his lap. Haru hugged his uncle tight and rested his head on his chest while looking up at his face.

"It's been a very long time for your mommy and daddy to see each other. I was with dada in Korea while your mom was in New York. Since daddy's 20th birthday was coming up, we decided to surprise him with a gift he would never forget."

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

*hobi's pov*

"I swear if you bought anything stupid I'll beat you all." Taehyung laughed as I was adjusting the bandana to cover his eyes. As a response to his comment I tightened the bandana a little bit more.

"Yah! I'm sorry okay?" He giggled and I tied up the fabric. I took his hand in mine and led him through a long hallway of a restaurant that we rented. I was so excited for his reaction.
We entered the room and I took of Tae's bandana.

"Happy birthday TaeTae!!!" Everyone shouted. His eyes sparkled when he saw all his friends and family there clapping for him and singing a birthday song. I joined in with a cake in my hands.

"Make a wish Taehyungie!" I said. He thought for a second and then blew the candles.

"What was your wish?" Jungkook jumped around curious. The corner of Tae's mouth rose.

"I wish she could be here with me." Everyone expected this kind of response so we prepared a gift that Tae would love.

"Now for your present. I hope you like it." Jimin came holding an envelope.

"It's from all of us here in this room." He mentioned handing him the present. Tae put a hand on his heart and bowed as a thank you.

"You really didn't have to bothe..." his words froze when he took the piece of paper out of the envelope. He immediately stared crying so hard he had to kneel down holding his face in his hands. Everyone awed, this moment was so precious.

"You're going to see y/n very soon!!!!" Jin screamed and we all jumped around him in excitement. He was still crying with one hand on his face and in the other the plane tickets
to New York. We helped him up and hugged him so tight. Namjoon messed up his hair and Yoongi squeezed his cheeks.

 Namjoon messed up his hair and Yoongi squeezed his cheeks

"I can't believe I'm going to see her after 3 years. Thank you all so much." He said with a wide smile on his face. I was so happy for him. For 3 years we tried to earn some money so we could send our boy to his girl. Taehyung spent these years working as a waiter every day after school so he could go and see her. Once school was over, he ran to the restaurant and worked till late hours every day. She was the only thing that motivated him to keep going. Now finally we get to see our boy happy again.