🖤 💜 Scenarios for Emiliano 💜 🖤

Scenario #1:
Emiliano is a new kid on the block. He moved in only a few days ago, and decides to go for a walk. He is listening to music as he walks. Eventually, he comes to a sign that says; "Mystic Park" he loves going to the park and decides to check it out. As he walks, he bumps into Y/C. "Ack- I-I'm so sorry-!" He shouts softly, facing the ground as he does so, as he is very shy and timid, but also embarrassed at the moment.
Y/C says. . .

Scenario #2:
(Same as the previous one, but he bumps into Y/C as he's getting to know his neighborhood, not bumping into them as he is in the park.)
Y/C says. . .

Scenario #3:
Emiliano is a maid boy that works in the castle. He started working a while ago, but the prince/princess, or king/queen- Y/C- has never seen him. This is because Emiliano has bad experiences with his previous prince/princess or king/queen, and has been traumatized by them. But one day, as Emiliano is working in the library, he doesn't notice that the prince/princess or king/queen entered, and just continues to clean. Y/C notices Emiliano, but doesn't remember him, nor have they seen him, and decide to talk to him.
Y/C says. . .

Scenario #4:
Kind of the same as #3, but instead, Emiliano is a village boy.
Y/C will. . .

Scenario #5:
Same thing. But Emiliano is the prince/king, and
Y/C is the maid/village boy/worker in the castle.
Y/C will. . .

Scenario #6:
Emiliano was having a rough day, he had just broken up with his boyfriend and wanted some time to himself, so he goes to a restaurant alone, where he bumps into his childhood best friend that he hasn't seen since he was 5. He becomes very excited and emotional, then proceeds to hug them tightly and cry.
Y/C will. . .

Scenario #7:
Same as #6, but Y/C is not his childhood best friend, but instead a classmate of Emiliano, but since Emiliano had just moved in, he didn't talk to anyone, and Y/C goes over to Emiliano and asks what is wrong. Or, Y/C is just a very curious and kind stranger and wants to know what's up. Then Y/C will. . .

Scenario #8:
Emiliano is being chased by pedophiles, around the age of 40 or 50, possibly even 60. He runs into the woods, beat up, scared, and exhausted. He eventually takes a sharp turn and falls down a steep hill made of rocks. The pedophiles lose him and they decide to go away. Emiliano stumbled down the hill and eventually reaches a stopping point, but is knocked out, bleeding, cut, bruised, and is laying in a large bed of grass, in the backyard/front yard of Y/C, where they eventually find Emiliano and take him inside. Once Emiliano wakes up, he is scared and is in tears, thinking Y/C will threaten him.
Y/C will. . .

Scenario #9:
Emiliano works at a restaurant, Y/C goes to that restaurant to eat. They get Emiliano as their waitress, and they notice that he is very kind and sweet to everyone, yet quiet and shy. The manager/his boss came up to him as he was attending Y/C and yelled at him, accusing him for something he didn't do. Emiliano tries explaining to his boss that it wasn't him, but his boss refuses to listen to him and smacks him harshly in the face, still yelling at him. Emiliano was in tears, but was holding them back as he held his cheek in pain. His boss walks away and Emiliano tries to calm down. He acts like nothing happened as he talked to Y/C, finishing up to attend them.
Y/C says/does. . .

Anymore idea/requests? Tell me in the comments!

These can be any type of roleplay to be honest. But if you want to do a lover type roleplay where Y/C falls in love with Emiliano, Emiliano's gay, so yeah.