🟣 Scenarios for Katsuo 🟣

Scenario #1:
Katsuo is working at 'Tea-licious Boba' , a Boba place. Y/C is a customer that Katsuo has seen quite often, and is always happy to see them. Here's where the split comes;
Either, Katsuo confesses his feelings to Y/C through a coffee they ordered, at the top saying 'Ur Cute'. Or, Y/C asks Katsuo to eat with them and they talk for a while before Y/C confesses.
Y/C says. . .

Scenario #2:
Katsuo is a very tall, very noticeable person. It's the very few days of the school year, but Y/C comes in some days later because they're new. Katsuo is walking through the hallway and sees Y/C pass by, he doesn't say anything, but when Y/C looks at him he immediately looks away, blushing slightly with embarrassment. Later, at lunch, Katsuo is sitting alone at a far table in the very back where the overflow is at.
Y/C. . .

Scenario #3:
Katsuo and Y/C are best friends. They met in their violin class, and found out they are taking the same violin practices out of school with the same guy. Katsuo develops a crush on Y/C, but says nothing. Katsuo eventually confesses his feelings to Y/C.
Y/C says. . .

Scenario #4:
Same thin as number 3, but instead, Y/C confesses their feelings.

Scenario #5:
When Katsuo got taken from his family, he was sent to a different school as well. Y/C is curious and wants to know why Katsuo comes to school at such a late time. They start making conversation, and Y/C grows a friendship with Katsuo until he was kicked out of the house. Y/C went searching for him, and eventually did find him. He was in a bad state, and they started taking care of him, and their parents helped as well. Once Katsuo got found by his parents, they sent him to the same school, and Y/C and Katsuo became the bestest of friends.

That was as much as I could think of, hope this helps with staring off roleplays- and hope you liked it!!