Its Always Been You

-Back story-

Juliet is a 24-year-old Dallas girl who's lived in London since she was 16, she lives with her mum and dad, and she's been obsessed with Demi Lovato since she was 18 when she came across her music at work.

Juliet had a 'troubled' past but her family is trying to keep that from her because she lost her memory in a car crash when they lived in Dallas, they believed she needed a new fresh start so that nothing affected her recovery as she was severely depressed after the accident.

Demi Lovato is also 24 (I know she's not now but she is in this story so shhh) she has struggled with mental health a lot and has helped so many young women and men throughout the years by talking about her struggles, she's now on the UK leg of her tour.

---Juliet's POV---

A little about me, I'm 24, I live in England, London, but I'm originally a Texan girl, after my parents and I got into a car crash we moved, I lost my memory from before then, so from the age of 0 to 16 I don't know anything from then, my parent said it wasn't the best time before that so they haven't told me much about it, it's frustrating not knowing part of my life but if my parents think it's for the best then it must be for a good reason.

Right now I'm in line to meet my idol, Demi Lovato luckily I'm last in line, there's only one more person in front of me and I'm so nervous, my parents didn't want me to come because of my anxiety and big crowds because I came on my own,  it took a lot of convincing to get them to allow me to but in the end, I pulled out the whole, I got good grades in college I'm about to pass uni blah blah blah plus I had paid for it already so they couldn't really stop me and yes I do ask my parents permission still for everything as I live with them and its polite to do so.

Finally, It was my turn to see Demi, as I walk forward towards Demi she was facing away grabbing water, as I get closer I take a deep breath "Hi Demi, I'm Juliet" She freezes and turns to me slowly, well I think it was slowly but then again the world could have been going slowly because I was mesmerised by her, she's even more beautiful in person than on videos and pictures.

Demi's eyes finally meet mine and she looks like she's seen a ghost, "J-Juliet?" I nod slowly, "Yes?" she runs and hugs me "OMG iv missed you" I stand awkwardly, "Uh Demi, iv never met you before. What do you mean you've missed me?" she pulls back looking at me then notices the scar on my head "oh you look exactly like someone iv met before, who had the same name as well, must be a weird coincidence" I nod "must be as I can assure you, id remember meeting a goddess like you" Demi chuckles "well thank you, now how about that picture?" I smile and Demi puts her arm around me on my lower back pulling me in close, I lean against her feeling sparks which I didn't notice before most likely because I was shocked and confused.

As I'm about to leave Demi grabs my hand gently making me shiver, "Wait, Juliet, are you staying for the concert?" I shake my head "I have a big exam tomorrow for Uni, it's my last exam, so I need to study when I get home, and then I need an early night so I don't fail so I graduate uni with flying colours, it was one of the agreements my parents and I made for me to be able to come to meet you" her smile drops but she immediately covers it up with a fake smile and nods.

Demi puts her hand on my arm, "Okay well have a safe drive home please, and tweet me with the #DemetriaandJ, please ill search once iv finished the sound check to see if you made it home then ill follow you, I don't have my phone on me right now and I can't remember my number okay?" I nod confused "okay see you Demi" she hugs me once more "see You Let, tell your parents I say hi please" I nod confused once again and she gets ushered out before I had the chance to say something else.

On the drive home I'm more confused than ever, why would Demi think she knew me and then why would she tell me to tell my parents hi like she knew them, there must be more to this than I know.