one

Song: The Party & The After Party - The Weekend

rue's narration

Manny Monroe is my best friend, family friend and drug dealer, we were inseparable, well until I went to rehab, and he got sent to his grandparents. The only reason he was sent was because he had got caught selling drugs, The truth was that he was lonely, we did everything together and now that I was in rehab, he had to face the fears of the world by himself. Manny's parents also known as Mrs. and Mr. Monroe were cars salespeople, So that meant they traveled a lot, The trips would be long and I'm not talking about one or two days long I'm talking about weeks, months and more, That meant Manny was home alone a lot and it made him despise his parents more than he already did, So instead of spending his life drowning in his own thoughts he went out to every party possible doing drugs, having sex, and many other things. I mean who would stop him his parents were never there too, Manny's parents knew that they were absent a lot and they thought they could fix it with money, and it kind of worked to be honest, Manny was always one of the best dressed in school. And almost every girl wanted him, it was no secret he could take someone's girlfriend, between you and I sometimes he did. Manny smoked weed and barley drunk, that was pretty much it from all I remember. He wasn't a fan of all those big drugs, but he would most definitely be open to try it, he definitely sold it sometimes to. Manny's father started abusing him at the age of 6, His father would always beat the shit out of him but not enough to leave visible bruises or scars. And his father would do this constantly at least three times a week and that helped Manny learn how to fight. But It's my last day of rehab and Manny made a deal with his parents so that when I get out of rehab he can come home And I'm here so that means he's here. I got to say I'm excited to see what type of drama the infamous Manny gets into this year.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Manny was in the car on the way to the rehabilitation facility. along with his aunt Leslie and his younger cousin Gia. they were talking about something, but Manny was too caught up in his thoughts to pay any attention. he thought about what happened with his father yesterday right before the drive to the airport. (He's such a close family friend he calls them family)

Flashback (rue narration)

Manny was packing his bag so his grandparents could drive him to the airport. he would have drove himself, but they insisted. Manny was packing and heard extremely loud laughing coming from downstairs, so he went to check it out.

"Shut Th-" Manny saw his father and wanted to make it known he didn't like his company, so he rolled his eyes at him then proceeded to storm up the stairs angrily.

the truth was Manny hated his father and your about to find out why. "Hey how about you all go get the car ready I need to talk with my son." everyone listened and headed outside leaving the house completely empty.

Antonio (his father's gov) walked up the stairs into the room Manny was packing up in.

"You know I don't want you going over there Manny." Manny ignored his father and continued packing his clothing.