Three

A/N: ngl idk why my gay ass made the love interest a boy bcs now I wanna make it a girl but it's kinda too late for allat.

Teenage fever- Drake

For some ppl that don't know what the definition of teenage fever is it's basically where you are indecisive and hesitant about another's feelings towards you and that you are unsure weather their romantic feelings are mutual and or as strong as yours, this can happen because you lack enough dating knowledge. This is also just my concept of teenage fever but plz be open to correct me if I'm wrong

rue narration

To say Maddy wasn't thinking about Manny 25/8 would be the world's biggest lie, she thought about him while she slept, while she ate, while she shopped, while she partied and especially while she was having sex with Nate, between you and me she would sometimes pretend that Nate was Manny just to get off. Now she will never admit this If you ask her straight up, she will probably tell you that you're a lying whore and that she'd come for you if you ever spread a lie like that again, but who am I to guess. Maddy had been thinking about Manny so much to a point of where she started thinking she's insane and seeing him at school every day wasn't helping her case. whenever he would try and talk to her, she would speed walk away, because she couldn't even form words it was like he had put a spell on her, a love spell.

Still rue.

This morning Manny woke up to a video of some female getting fucked from behind, now Manny is no Sherlock Holmes, but anyone can tell that the female in that video is Kat, so he did the only reasonable thing, he asked me for Maddy's number so he can text her.

"Yo rue can I get Maddy's number" Manny asked as him and rue both walked into the kitchen. "Why do you need it?" "Just give me her damn number" Manny say's spreading the Avocado on his toast. "Fine it's [ insert number here] now let's go." Rue says walking out to the car with Manny not far behind, on the entire way to school Manny was texting Maddy while driving, so the car was pretty silent unless you count the music playing through the radio.

Manny
Hey it's Manny.
is this Kat?
[insert video]

Maddy
No ew
Wait how did you get my number?

Manny
I have my ways.

Maddy
Get the hell off my phone.

Manny
I love you too.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was now third period and Manny was walking around the school skipping class, he was doing his usual smoking weed, answering text, online shopping, and etc. That was until he heard Nate and Maddy arguing around the corner.

"Why are you so fucking worried about Who I hang out with?" Maddy says rolling her eyes at Nate. "Because I don't want you hanging out with other men especially that Manny guy." Nate says gritting his teeth, anyone could tell that if he knew Manny was around this corner, he would snap. "I hope you know that you sound like an insecure whore right now!"

Maddy says storming away around the corner at first, she didn't see Manny but then she doubled back and saw him smoking. "We're you Eas dropping?" Manny could tell Maddy was aggravated but that wasn't anything new for him. "Maybe, what would you do if I was?" he asks genuinely curious. "Usually, I'd say that id slap the shit out of you but I'm to fucking tired for that." Now usually Manny wouldn't care, and he would move on with his day, but he had an answer to Maddy's problems in his hand. "You know what you need? You need some weed."