adding more ocs

ocs being added:
Chaos
Phoenix

Chaos is the youngest brother of Bloodmoon and Eclipse (I no longer ship them sense they are technically siblings-). They go by they/them/he/him pronouns (they prefer they/them more but are also ok with he/him pronouns). They have a twin brother named Phoenix. They are very hyper and blood crazy. They love killing and blood. They're very close with their siblings. They often stare out the window or at the wall, it's very normal for them to do that. They love annoying their twin. Chaos is very chaotic and they love to annoy people. They are very sarcastic.

(More info for Chaos may come soon)

Phoenix is very calm. He goes by he/him pronouns. He's less hyper than his twin, he's basically the opposite of Chaos. He is layed-back. He loves dark humor and he jokes around about death alot. He reads alot and he's smart. He doesn't easily trust people and he's very protective of his twin brother. He's 5 minutes older than his twin. He likes learning about animals. He is very anti-social. He doesn't talk too much and he goes everywhere with his twin cause he's protective of them. He despises Eclipse.

(More info for Phoenix may come soon)

Have an amazing day/night!