5.

Hocus pocus my life's shit just like this book.

_____________

"Wait,Y/n Perrito you don't understand!"

"Do we need too?"

"I'm..,I'm on my last life" Puss didn't dare let his gaze wonder away from the floor.

"Oh,puss.."

"And that's not it.." he started once more.

"Death,is after me."

This made you roll your eyes,
"Yeah me too-"
"Wait what?"
"The wolf that pretends to be a bounty hunter?,yeah he wants me too"
"Why"
"I don't fucking know!"

"Hey guys..?"

Before the two bickering cats could even reply to Perrito,They heard a few thuds as they both hesitantly turned their gazes to their suroundingd,and to no avail the others were there too.

"Hand over the map!"

"No that map belongs to us!"

*Whistling* this made puss's fur stand on end like a bolt of lightning had struck down on him.

"Puss!"

You screamed before a large fire engulped both Puss and Death,It blazed Infront of your widened eyes,pupils nothing but small slits now.

"Pick it up" you heard a deep voice say,Death.

"Pick it up piss!" Perrito who was now standing beside you gulped.

You heard some clattering,the fire making it hard for you to see threw to what was happening.

The clattering went on for awhile before you heard some muffled voices and the blazing fire that once surouned them came to a brittle end as it died down.

"He won't come after us anytime soon." Puss panted.

Just as you thought nothing would get worse the star started shaking violently as,everyone on it was threatened to be sucked away.

You were more focused on getting yourself away from the danger than anyone else.

You looked over to see goldilocks and the bears all dragging baby bear back onto safety and puss reading the words out before he came to a brief stop.

"No"

"What..?"

"I can't do this,we have to destroy the map."

So you all did,well almost all whatever his name was just screamed and cried begging use not too and trying to stop it from happening
With no success.

_________