NOT A CHAPTER

This is very important so please read this.

I hate to say this but trans people are in stage 7 of genocide we are losing rights and some members of the lgbtq community are going as far as removing the T from lgbtq to make it lgb so they wont be next but that aint going to stop them from being next. unless we stop it at trans people it will spread to the rest of the community.

its being legalized for trans kids to be kidnapped and taken away from their familys in some countrys .

I don't understand some of these adults sick mindsets nor do I understand when a child goes from someone to be protected to a threat to society the only threat is them.

I don't want to be trans anymore because I know damnwell if my parents because im out to them tell anyone that wouldn't be happy about it or if I tell the wrong person I could get killed,bullied or jumped maybe even worse than that.

it makes me sick that adults want to kill children because a gender identity a fucking gender identity.

trans suicides are higher than ever and I im being honest I don't blame them if it wasn't for my bf I would of done it too because of this transphobia.

its proven most people who are trans only live to the age of 30.