𝓥𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮

-{ Dialogue Chapter }-
---------------------------------------------
⇝ֆȶǟʀɮʊƈӄֆ ⇜
ꪻꫝꪊ᥅ᦓᦔꪖꪗ ꪑꪮ᥅ꪀﺃꪀᧁ ᥅ꪊᦓꫝ
𝟷𝟷: 𝟹𝟸 𝚊𝚖
---------------------------------------------
𝕀𝕞𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞ℙ𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟

Nothing brings better joy than the smell of coffee in the morning. The sound of the machine busy away brewing the caffeine into a substance to keep you awake for the day.

It's hard though as everyone is on their toes busy away with orders—getting breakfast and drinks out to all the customers as soon as possible.

Not wanting to have them waiting for an extended period of time.

That just fuels the Karen's.

What's harder is when you have one of your workers not putting in the effort needed to get this mornings rush done and dusted ready for lunch.

Dragging his feet, sighing and head low with zero effort being put into taking customers orders.

It's a miracle no one was complaining about the worker's behaviour, seeming to be in too much of a rush to really care.

Once the last customer was out the door and there was only about 4 people in the shop, Bakugo grabbed them by the back of their shirt and dragged them to the back room.

Throwing them in he slammed the door closed, crossing his arms over his chest, glaring daggers before he spoke, "alright, out with it Dunce Face."

Kaminari fiddled with his fingers, keeping his eyes glued to the floor, "I don't know what your talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" Bakugo yelled, "you were sighing the whole time, not mention about 2 of those girls were trying to flirt with you and you gave nothing back!"

Kaminari remained quiet.

Heaving a heavy sigh. Bakugo readjusted himself, swapping feet he was leaning into, "stay back here until—"

"I think I messed things up with Shinsou."

Shrugging his shoulders up, Bakugo asked, "k, how so?"

Biting his bottom lip, Kaminari answered, "I've been ignoring his texts," he looked off to the side, staring at the boxes of fresh fruit that was brought in today by the delivery trucks.

"Sounds to me like he's the one who fucked up, otherwise why ignore him?"

Kaminari moved so his palms were resting on the metal table that was in the centre of the room, his back pressed into it, "he asked about my family."

Moving so he was standing next to him, Bakugo kept his arms folded in, also now staring at boxes.

Nothing a nice vibrant green apple at the very top of the tower.

"Did you tell him you don't like bringing that shit up?"

"No, I just said goodnight and haven't spoken since."

Bakugo tapped his finger against his bicep. He hated doing this kind of stuff, kirishima was always the better one of the group when it came to comforting.

"You don't have to say anything, just listening is enough."

"Shut up I'm putting a speech together you dumb fuck."

"Oh."

Letting out a grunt he spoke as if he was talking to the apple, "just tell him you don't like talking about that next time it comes up. Right now, just say how you've been busy with work and how I wasn't letting you on your phone. If he brings it up again, be honest about how you don't want to bring it up."

"Damn, that apple better take that advise seriously."

Grinding his teeth together Bakugo raged, "that's the last time I give you advise on something you overgrown outlet!"

He stormed out hoping his boyfriend finally arrived to give him some form of distraction to stop him from blowing up the joint.

Though he would rather sleep with a cactus   (( ಠ_ಠ )) than admit it but, at least the nerds humour was back.

Kaminari did take what Bakugo said to heart. Being honest was key to being in a relationship; not that the two were in one, Shinsou was too much out of his league.

But he treasure their friendship more than anything.

=============================================
~

I wrote this while walking to work

Oop I see my manager

Okay I'm in the back room now :)))))

Comfort Bakugo is my favourite kind of Bakugo

Lol this book is a flop, Anygay

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬
Sonic the Hedgehog's full name is Ogilvie Maurice Hedgehog.

Stay Peachie

C .