𝓓𝓮𝓳𝓪 𝓥𝓾

⇝ ֆȶǟʀɮʊƈӄֆ ⇜
𝟻 : 𝟻𝟼 𝚙𝚖

---------------------------------------------
𝙸𝚖𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 ↯

"Dude this is giving me mad déjà vu," Sero sighed out, pinching his temples as he rested his elbows on the table.

He and the rest of the BakuSquad were currently sitting around in the cafe, that was closed for the day. Having finished up and were now just chatting away.

As well as waiting for the rest of the party to arrive, them, as well as the DekuSquad—we're meeting up for a night out to the city to celebrate Mina's birthday.

(( idk I needed a reason ))

However, the group were discussing updates on a certain electric blonde's relationship status with a certain someone they had never met.

Sero had voiced how similar the situation was with another he and the others had experienced, the difference is that Kaminari and Shinsou have met once.

When the situation they're comparing to the cooperates had never.

"What do you mean?" Kaminari asked, noticing the frustration on not just Sero's face, but everyone else occupying the table.

"Surely what occurred with BakuBro, gave you sum understanding of how suspicious it is when you plan something or invite someone and they just deny it." Kirishima explained for him.

Kamainri couldn't help but give Kiri a confused expression, "you've clearly missed the plot of the story with my man Kacchan here." He pointed a thumb at the aggressive blond on his left.

"Cause if anything I should be following—cause turns out behind all that insecurity, was a handsome dude with social anxiety."

As much as Bakugo wanted to yell at him, he was technically telling the truth.

"Plus I've met Shinsou, Kacchan here never met my man Todo, so technically—y'all should be looking up to me." He praised himself.

Forget it, Bakugo raged at Kaminari, and the DekuSquad had arrived halfway through Bakugo strangling the poor boy.

Too their advantage, Todoroki used his boyfriend privileges to stop the murder of one. Denki Kamainri.

====================================
⇝ ǟ ɦօʊֆɛ ⇜
𝟷 : 𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖
====================================
𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚞

"Alright, spill."

Shinsou turned to his Dad who had spoken before he took a swig of his whiskey, having spoken after a few minutes of silence.

Turning to his dad, who's long black hair was pulled into a low bun. He gave him a questionable look.

Placing the glass on the small coffee table in the small apartment home living room, now staring at his son who still was confused.

"You've been more happy recently. I let it slide the last few times, but this time I seal the deal."

Fiddling with the hem of his pajama shirt, he shrugged his shoulders, "define what you mean by happy?"