Chapter Sixty-Four

There is only sixteen hours left until I have to take Caroline to the airport and I'm getting more and more anxious with each passing second

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There is only sixteen hours left until I have to take Caroline to the airport and I'm getting more and more anxious with each passing second.

It's just that a lot could go wrong. She could get hurt or be upset and need me to take care of her. Or what if she loves America and chooses not to come back? She must come back, she has to.

"What's wrong?" She whispers out slowly. Her eyes beyond red making the green hues look as if they're surrounded by a pool of blood. She is completely out of it and it's amusing to watch.

"I'm just going to miss you." I feel as though I can let my guard down knowing that she is under the influence. I've never felt judged by Caroline but that doesn't change the fact that I care deeply about what she thinks. More then she knows.

She smiles a lazy smile and slowly lays down on the floor. I gaze down at her, feeling the joint I just smoked beginning to show its effects. "You love me." She states.

I chuckle, silently wishing she were closer. "What gave it away?" Her gaze focus's on the ceiling, I'm not quite sure she even heard me. Her white tank top, that is slightly see through, allows for her hard nipples to peek through the fabric. I notice the way she discreetly rubs her thighs together as if she is the only one in the room.

I get down on the floor beside her, sitting with my legs crossed though it's very uncomfortable with their long length. I fight the urge to touch her, wanting her to come to me first. Whenever we're intimate Caroline turns into an entirely new person. She is even more vulnerable and submissive but also vocal and not afraid to express how much pleasure she's in. I can't help but wonder how she behaves when her libido is heightened.

"Come back to me." I hum. She sits up, crawling towards my frame not trying to be sexy but still looking incredible doing so. Her head gently rests on my lap. I twirl a couple curls around my finger as she stares up at me with an intense look.

"My mouth is dry." I chuckle, reaching for the water bottle laying beside me but she kicks it away before I can. "I don't need water." Seconds later her lips are crashing onto mine. Our tongues move together quickly, our mouths both tasting like marijuana but I hardly mind. Her hands trail down to the bottom of my shirt sending butterflies all throughout my body. "I need you." I'm a still a bit stunned from her sudden mood shift but I decide not to ponder on it for too long. Instead I smirk and let my thoughts escape out my ears.

"Show me."

She appears confused for a second before a look of realization flashes across her face. All I can do is sit back and watch as she slowly puts her hand down her shorts, whimpering as her fingers make contact with her pussy. My mouth hangs open while she shows me the glistening arousal coating her fingers then entering them into her mouth. "Fuck."

In a split second I pick Caroline up and toss her on the bed. She giggles loudly, eagerly removing her shorts and panties. My dick throbs painfully at the sight of her little clit begging to be stimulated. "How am I gonna survive being away from you for a month?" I say hovering above her sex. However she is completely engrossed in my lips, not looking anywhere else.