-Sick (not rlly Johhnboy but a little)- pt. 1

*Description: Ponyboy wakes up feeling horrible, but he feels like he shouldn't tell the gang.
It's a Saturday morning and they all want to go places but pony can't tell them that he doesn't want to. What will happen when Ponyboy finally pushed himself over the edge?

*Ponyboys POV*
I woke up and I immediately knew something was wrong.
My stomach had a real bad feeling in it.
Maybe I was just hungry.
I stood up and immediately got a rush of dizziness. I fell flat on the floor and I accidentally woke Soda up, it was real early, 4 AM to be exact.
"Ponyboy?..you okay?.." Soda said sleepily.
"Yeah..just go back to sleep I'm getting water." I said as steadily as possible. I kept my balance as much as possible. I made it to the kitchen and got a slice of cake. I looked in the living room. Darry was asleep on his arm chair.
I got out a piece of chocolate cake and took a bite.
Just it barely touching my tongue made my stomach turn.
I forced myself to swallow. That was a big mistake.
I felt it crawling back up my throat.
I tried to keep it down but I couldn't. It wretched up, and I threw up,
Thankfully in the trash can.
"Ugh...Ponyboy?.." Darry asked groggily from his Chair.
"Sorry..just throwing something away.." I said while wiping my
Mouth.
I quickly went back upstairs and laid in bed. I felt horrible but it went away just enough so I could sleep.
Once I woke up, I felt even worse.
My back hurt, my head hurt, my stomach was turning worse than ever, I felt hot but cold, and my eye really hurt, like they were sensitive to looking around.
Soda was already out of bed and I heard a bunch of Noise Coming from downstairs.
Everyone must be down there.
I went to the bathroom and splashed freezing water on my face. It didn't help.
I made my way downstairs acting as normal as possible, and just as I thought, everyone was here.
"Mornin pony, want me to fix you a plate?" Darry asked while turning to me.
"Woah, you alright Kiddo? Your eyes are real puffy, have you been cryin?" Darry said. Soda heard Darry and rushed over to my turning my chin to him.
Soda was such a Mother.
"You do look a little pale and sick..are you sure your feelin okay?" Soda pleaded with me.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm not hungry, I'm going to change." I said while walking upstairs. I didn't want to tell my brothers.
They had enough on their hands as it is.
I was able to slip on my normal jeans and purple jacket.
I really wasn't feeling good.
I tried to be as energetic and possible, but it just wasn't working.
I walked back downstairs, everyone decided they wanted to go out to eat.
I thought to myself, "oh god,
Please no." But there wasn't any backing out of it.
They decided we should go to Dairy Queen. I hopped in the backseat of Darry's truck and Johnny sat next to me.
"You okay Pones?.." Johnny asked me while rubbing my arm. Me and him both liked eachother and were basically dating. That's also why I couldn't tell anyone I was sick. I didn't want them worrying.
"Yeah, I'm alright.." I said quietly while leaning my head on the side of the door.
We finally got to Dairy Queen and of course, the first thing Dally did was annoy the workers, and then me. He kept shooting those stupid straw wrapping at me.
"God Dallas cut it out already I'm sick of it.." I said annoyed. I wasn't thinking.
I think I shocked Dally and I knew I shocked everyone else. You never stood up to Dally Winston unless your lookin for a fight. But at this point, I was too sick to care.
"What did you just say to me you little shit? You better watch yourself you little mother-" Soda cut him off before he could go any further.
"Ponyboy are you sure your feelin alright?" Soda asked.
"Yeah..I'm perfect. Just maybe needed some more sleep.
Soda nodded, but I don't think he believed me.
The gang went a few More places before finally it got late and everyone went home.
As Soda, Darry, And I all sat on the couch, I could feel my head pound harder and harder.
I went upstairs, I had aspirins hidden under the bed for whenever I didn't feel good.
I took as many as I could with as little water as possible, I didn't want to upset my stomach anymore than it already was, I then heard Soda and Darry taking downstairs though..
"Darry, Ponyboy has seemed awfully weird today, and he looks different.."
Soda Said, I could hear the fear in his voice.
"I know little buddy..Maybe he just hasn't had a good day, we'll see how he feels tomorrow." Darry said while turning the TV up a little.
I could feel my head go at ease
And I was able to get some sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt worse than ever. I woke up feeling like I was naked in snow,
My head was pounding worse than ever, my throat felt like cotton balls, everything hurt.
It hurt so bad, just moving brought me to tears, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to wake Soda or Darry up.
When I went to reach beside me, I felt that Soda wasn't there.
I groaned through sobs and forced myself out of bed which made everything worse.
I didn't want to yell, I didn't feel like I could.
I stumbled down the stairs, and I guess I woke Darry up, Soda was still fast asleep on the couch, they must've fallen asleep watching TV.
"Darry?.." I asked through tears and gasps for air.
"Oh pony, what happened? What's wrong?" Darry asked scooping me up and putting me in the armchair.
I guess this woke Soda up and he was immediately alert.
"I don't feel good..I really don't but I didn't want to tell you.." I mumbled out. Talking was too much of a pain.
I could feel Soda gently embrace me while stroking my hair.
Darry went and got a wet towel.
He leaned the armchair back and placed it on my forehead.
I shivered, I was already freezing.
I felt a warm blanket come on top of me, and it was weighted, which I really liked. It brought me comfort.
Darry pulled up a chair beside me and we stared at each other.
"What time is it?.." I asked quietly and groggily.
"It's around 4:45 AM baby, don't worry about it, try to rest, we ain't goin nowhere." I heard as Darry tucked me in a bit more.
As i felt the pain ease slowly away, I drifted to sleep once again with only 2 things on my mind. What will the gang think of this, and how uncomfortable this armchair is.
I'm not sure how long I slept, but when I woke up I heard nothing but silence.
I fluttered my eyes open and saw everyone in the living room.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm real surprised they weren't screamin and stuff.
"Your awake, how you feelin Honey?" Soda asked while feeling my forehead.
"A little better I guess." I said while rubbing my eyes. I knew some of the pain had eased, but definitely not all of it.
I looked around still in a dazed state, and saw Johnny staring straight at me
With his big black eyes.
I got up and wobbled over to him.
I sat right next to him and leaned over into his lap.
I could feel one of his hands caress my cheek softly.
I smiled. His hands were warm and rough, but I loved it.
Darry came over kneeling to be offering me medicine and I took it as best I could. It was liquid and Darry caught on that I probably wouldn't be able to
Keep it down so he already had a trash can ready.
And as I thought, I was right.
I leaned over off of Johnny and threw it all up. Johnny put
Some of my hair behind my ears.
I could feel everyone's eyes dart onto me, I felt weak.
"Damn..I can't stand seeing him sick.." I heard two-bit say. It wasn't like him, he was usually joking Around, but now he wasn't.
Dally also looked kinda worried, and Ol' Dallas Winston we never worried.
I tried to shoot them a weak smile and I guess they appreciated the effort and smiled back.
I could feel Johnny rub circles on my back and I laid back in Johnnys lap.
Soda put my blanket back on me, I was still cold.
I watched TV, I didn't really care what was on, knowing that two-big was here probably Mickey Mouse. And no surprise, it was. I was okay with it though.
I shivered a little, still a bit cold.
Johnny took off his jacket and put it over me. I smiled, it smelled like him.
I groaned a bit when I felt a pain shoot into my head.
"Are you alright?" Johnny said while squeezing my hand.
I nodded.

(A/N: SOO IM GONNA MAKE A PART 2 BC I WANNA START ON SOMETHING ELSE SOOO...LOVE U GUYS PLZ DONT BE MAD-)