𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Why am I here?" Isabella questioned Cory with a bored tone as she sat in his chair with Nathaniel in her arms playing with the hem of her shirt

"Dragging you into situations keeps me protected somehow." Cory shrugged his shoulders, setting his chalk down while the usual crime subjects looked up from their desk for a second before sharing a nod of agreement. "I don't know why you brought the kid though."

"My kid you dimwit, I like spending time with my kid." Isabella lifted Nathaniel up to meet Cory eye to eye, having Cory smile at him almost cooing until Nathaniel subtly flicked him on the nose, having the older man pout while the students chuckled.

"That does not seem to be a good thing to teach a child to hit people." Cory rubbed his nose while he complained to Isabella who was holding back a chuckle knowing if she did it might encourage Nathaniel.

"Hold up, I want to try something." Isabella held a hand up before she rolled Nathaniel and herself over to Farkle leaning Nathaniel to his eye level, having the genius stare at him wide-eyed not knowing what may happen.

Nathaniel observed Farkle studying his features for a second before leaning closer to him having Farkle freeze but within a second relaxed as Nathaniel placed a kiss on his nose having the girls aww at the scene with Maya grinned knowing her nephew liked her boyfriend.

Isabella moved over to the Texas duo and Connor had Nathaniel do the same thing to them then to the girls as well before she went back to Cory whispering something to the child in her arms wondering if he understood her as he moved his hands to Cory's face cupping it trying to make it nod.

"Aw did you tell him to do that?" Cory smiled, taking Nathaniel into his arms while Isabella moved back to her chair taking it back to where it was originally.

"No, I just asked if he thinks you had messed up your offspring too much. . . he seems to think so." Isabella smirked leaning back in the chair as Cory dropped his shoulder while the class stifled their laughter while Cory handed Nathaniel back to Isabella.

"In every life, there are landmarks." Cory turned to the class choosing to ignore Isabella having her chuckle slightly knowing that she got to him. "What are the historical markers of our lives? Most important first."

"Sweet Sixteen." Riley grinned at the thought of her sixteenth birthday party while Isabella tilted her head towards the girl knowing that tone of her well enough to know something was going to happen.

"No."

"Arbor Day!" Maya answered excitedly joking of course but she wanted to see how close or far she was from it being right.

"No. Even Sweet Sixteen is more important than Arbor Day." Cory frowned at the young blonde wondering how she got to that conclusion but as he was about to continue he heard his laptop being typed on behind him. "What are you doing?"