Sweet - Anos Voldigoad x reader

I know I take years to update but here is another requested oneshot

This is going to be a smut oneshot so mature content, with some yandere

Male reader, reader is Uke

Requested by @Danielle101400

Anime is the misfit of demon academy streaming on (?)

Enjoy
_________________

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Some partake in believing it, and some decide to ignore the idea completely.

However, you had never personally thought about the subject because you never thought you would die.

Where in the hell am I? You thought to yourself feeling the soft thing whatever it was underneath you.

You knew for a fact you had never had this kind of comfort in your life so why right now, and out of all times when you can't open your eyes.

You can't find the strength to do so.

After about three minutes, you found your eyelashes fluttering open and your bare eyes being revealed with a soft pink ish light.

Am I dead?

You felt your muscles tense as you sat up on the soft surface that kept feeling softer as time passed.

"Y/n? Y/n are you alright?" You heard a rather masculine voice call for, you?

Who would be calling for you?

"Huh?" You managed to say, blinking your eyes to see a body come into view instead of just light.

"Y/n!" You heard an excited voice as you fully opened your eyes and saw a man next to your comfortable soft, bed. That's what you had been laying on.

The man had shining black hair and beautiful eyes that looked down at you with both excitement and worry.

"Are you alright?" The man spoke again once he saw that you weren't talking to him, starting up a conversation.

"U-uhm yeah I'm fine." You slowly regained your strength as you felt his hand slip into yours. It felt familiar yet so far.

"I'm so glad you're alright, and safe here, I can't believe I found you." The man gave you a kiss on your much small hand.

You let out a little noise and swiftly took your hand away. "I-im sorry but who-who are you?" You asked genuinely wanting to know who he was and how he just knew you.

The man looked just as confused as you did. "Are you really all right Y/n?" He mumbled to himself still realizing you were there.

"I'm Anos Voldigoad, don't you remember? The demon king you were so afraid of." He gave you a smile to make you feel more comfortable, to make you remember.

Something in your head felt like it did remember that name, however it was too hard to recall.

"N-no I guess I don't." You felt bad seeing a disappointing look overcome the beautiful man's face.

I'm pretty sure if I knew him I would've remembered him. You were mesmerized by his features.

His worried and sad consumed face now turned into a calm and softly happy one. "Well then, there's nothing else we can do than start fresh." He sighed quietly.

You just watched as he took both of your hands in his.

"My name is Anos Voldigoad. I'm the demon king of this place you're living in, and you are Y/n L/n. You stay at him side all the the time and you're a very beautiful young man." He smiled stroking your palms.