night

Yn POV

I feel like Megan may have done something bad or hurt some one but let's not jump to conclusions even if she did do something bad though maybe I should check on her

I went out of my room and checked a couple of rooms I walked in the wrong
room a couple of times but I finally made my way to Cady's room but when I looked in Megan wasn't there "damn"

No one POV

When you turned to walk away someone was already standing behind you "what the hell!" There standing 2 feet away from you was Megan "hi yn what are you doing up so late? Megan asked "oh... I was umm just checking on you and Cady and I couldn't sleep" you said nervously "would you like me to sing you a lullaby?" asked Megan  "that might help a little"you said  "that's what friends do help each other" you both walk to your room then you had to ask her the one question you told your self not to ask her "Megan did you do something wrong" "not that I know of because of I did that would be awful"... "Bullet proof nothing to lose fire away fire away ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away you shot me down but I won't fall I am titanium "

Yn POV

Megan started singing in the most beautiful voice I ever ever heard "bullet proof nothing to lose fire away fire away ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away you shot me down but I won't fall I am titanium"

"Good night yn" said megan "good night Megan" you said then you fell asleep"

Word count 313

I'm so sorry for not posting as much as I did this is a little make up post I hope you all enjoyed it good morning/night/afternoon bye🌸🌸🌸