park

No one POV

Today you and Cady went to the park Gemma took megan to her office to be fixed so you took her to the park right now you're just watching her from the bench but she came up to you with a sad expression "what's wrong Cady?" you say in a blank voice "some kids over there are bullying me"she says "okay just go over there and tell them to stop if they don't just tell me" you say "okay" Cady says

Bully POV

Me and my friends are talking and the stupid girl comes back over "well what do you know the little bitch came back over,HAHAHA"I say "my friend told me to tell you to leave me alone" "do you really think I care what she has to say,I could care less if it wasn't your friend so tell her I said you are worthless and no one will ever love you" she goes back over with and comes back with an attractive girl (your smexy self)  back over she says  "excuse me,but why are you bullying Cady?" "because shes worthless" "can you please tell me your name"she says "Nathan Smith" (I had to come up with a random name😭) "okay Nathan thank you for telling me your name" "yeah no problem"

Time skip

Yn POV

When we got home Megan was there she looked slightly mad but I just brushed it off thankfully I now know Nathans name I'll keep it in mind just then I got an idea I'll just say that I'm ganna go to the store and get something yeah that sounds right "hey do you guys mind if I go to the store to get something" "not at all"they replied "okay thanks" I say then walk out "okay his schedule he should be going to a club right about now" then I see him walk in a club

He doesn't even know what's ganna happen

Author:YN we have to keep it family friendly!

Yn:OKAY geez 😒

So I got to the club and I see him and Walk over to him "hello Nathan" I say "hello,what are you doing here?" He said "I'm here for you" I say "so could you please follow me" "sure" he says  we go to a place where no one else was and I make him close his eyes "okay are your eyes closed?" I say "yeah" then I take him to somewhere else cause people started to come in "okay you can open your eyes" "where are we" he says then I pulled out a knife "why do you have a knife?" he says I can tell he's scared then I stabbed him "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?"he yells "maybe you should be nicer to your friends" I say "but oh well you decided to be a bully no one likes bullys they shouldn't even exist at all people like you deserve to be removed from the face of the earth and never come back"I say  and started to go deeper than before"good bye" then I take the knife and take it from his stomach and start going up to the point where it cut his head open then I just left him there I felt a little pity but oh well nothing you can do about it now  "okay now to go to the store"

Time skip

I went to the store and got some candy then went home at around five pm "hi Megan and Cady" "hi yn" what did you get from the store "oh just y/f/c (your favorite candy)

Hellooo I know I went to get the milk but I'm back and have new story ideas but if you have any let me know thanks for reading have a good morning/night/ afternoon bye🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸