❤︎︎prologue❤︎︎

(Point of view will keep switching, so it'll go by third person to first at random. Sorry)

Y/n was roaming the streets of hell, in the fourth circle of hell to be more specific.. he was looking at the many stands and stalls demons have put up for a small festival. Many trinkets, antiques, and pieces of art were laid across the stand tables.

He came across one stand which was covered by a tarp, he pushed past the fabric and walked inside the tent like stand, many antique trinkets in view as he waved at the seller whom was an older demon that simply smiled and waved back before tending to something.

A antique mirror caught his e/c eyes attention as his gaze shifted over to the mirror, a gold rim with many details gleamed in the light of a few lit candles, he carefully picked up the mirror with his gloved hands and inspected it, flipping it over to look at the back for maybe a brand or something yet there was nothing.. (why tf would there be a brand on a mirror- what was i thinking)

He stared back into the mirror which seemed to sparkle almost, he swore for the few moments he was looking at the mirror he saw a figure behind him form, along with a hand that reached for his shoulder. 

He quickly snapped his head around but saw no one, was a demon playing tricks on him? No.. he was a high ranking individual amongst the demons no one would dare to do that unless they were maybe kids.. but that figure seemed to tall for a child. 

He sighed and turned his attention back to the mirror, he now was invested in the old thing, but alas he set it down for the moment to look at other stuff, picking up another few trinkets such as a hand pocket watch that had hand painting of a rabbit, roses and crown on the back of it..

A small lions claw necklace that now was carved into to be used to hold something, a shiny shell necklace that had waves carved in it, a lamp which could be used to hold something and a pocket dagger which had an apple carving on it's handle.. As well as a sleeping eye mask which had a thorn design on it

He walked back to the big antique mirror before waving the seller down and asking to buy the items he found. He spent quite a bit on all the stuff, but not much money in his opinion with how big his savings and income is. 

He dismissed the seller of them giving him a bag as he doesn't like plastic bags.. he opened his satchel that he brought with him and placed the smaller trinkets in there while he carefully used his demon tail to hold onto the big mirror.. he waved goodbye to the seller and pushed past the fabric tarp...

❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎

He finally got home, back in the second circle of hell and into his house after the long trip to the festival and back. He smiled happily as his tail which still held the antique mirror set it down on his bed. He hopped onto his bed careful of the mirror as he grabbed it and looked into it with wonder...

Maybe it was magical? I mean it could be.. he's come across many magical and cursed items within his many years of living-ish.. he was soon met with his elder brother, zephyr, who gave him a cheeky smile and passed him (f/f), zephyr patted y/ns head careful of his horns as he walked off without a word. He ate the (f/f) careful to not let anything fall on the bed as he finished it off.

He cleaned his hands and looked back into the mirror, questioning again if maybe it was magical but alas he shrugged it off but his pointed ears started to ring.. what on hell? Was it just due to how quiet the room was?.. Goodness the ringing was getting louder.

.

.

.

"Ahh.. my dear beloved"