❤︎︎prologue❤︎︎

(How are you today? Also I'm terribly sorry for the wonky updating schedule, I've had testing and had other stuff to do, so... here you go!!)

❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎

After a while of walking we made way to crowley's office, Crowley right away made his way to his desk and sat down while y/n lingered around, eyeing the floating portraits and anything he deemed interesting.

Y/n soon quietly walked behind Crowley and snatched the crow sire's hat, much to his dismay as he tried to yank it back. "I have no time for games! Give it here young one!" Crowley's spoke in a demanding tone which Didn't falter y/n.

Y/n rolled his eyes as he set down crowley's hat on his desk, jumping onto the middle of the desk while making sure not to sit on any paper work as he opened his legs a bit for room of Where crowley's chair and himself sat.

Crowley glared at y/n as his face flushed pink ever so slightly, he snatched his hat back and dusted off the imaginary dust but didn't put it on. Y/n swung his legs over and hooked them on Crowley chair, pulling it closer to him.

Now Crowley sat on his chair in between y/ns legs of whom was simply watching in amusement of how crowley's face changed at the position, he was flustered but also angered.

"Quit fooling around! We have to deal with this, what dorm can I place you in if any at all?!" Crowley rubbed his forehead while trying to think of something.

"Headmaster, here are some options! One, make a new dorm entirely because who knows if something like this happens again. Two, let me switch through dorms through out the months and see which one I enjoy." 

Y/n smiled, now pulling down their hood to reveal they're long (ignore if your hair isn't long) h/c hair and shinning e/c eyes. Y/n rummaged through his satchel and pulled out a hair tie, tying up his hair into a high ponytail.

"I suppose those options are wise.. the creating a new dorm option seems to much of a task.."Crowley sighed, running his hand through his own hair.

Y/n nodded, he started to fiddle with the robe he had on while waiting for Crowley to come up with a what to do.

"We do have an old building that's not being used.. could fix that up.." he continued muttering.

"That could work!" Y/n broke crowley's train of thought as he hopped down from the desk, or tried to as he just ended up on crowley's lap.

Crowley blushed red, he turned away his head while muttering something. "I suppose it could work.. it's got It's own charm in a way." As Crowley said that y/n floated off his lap and floated over his desk.

Soon they walked (y/n floated) towards the old building that y/n would take over as his own place...

❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎ -Zephyr was here-

"Quite the charming place.." y/n muttered as he floated after crowley whom opened the front door, only for it to fall to the ground causing dust to fly everywhere.

"-cough- yes quite charming!" Crowley used his hand to fan away the dust while stepping over the door and walking to the lounge room.

"This place looks like a snow storm hit.." y/n looked around the lounge with wonder, chairs had been flipped over and windows boarded up.

"Sadly.. well at least you have a roof to cover your head! And you could reuse the old furniture here!" Crowley tried being optimistic as he noticed y/n's sour mood.