Marilyn's pov

It's Thursday morning, I wake up and start getting ready. It's 7:28am, I still have time. I put on my dark blue jumpsuit and my red boots. I apply makeup and brush my auburn hair. I haven't seen Y/N since she left here last night. I didn't sleep well because she was all I could think about. I feel so bad about saying no to her invite... I just hope that she doesn't go with someone else...

—Time skip—

Y/N's class is about to start. I'm very happy that I can see her. She always looks so pretty when she's doing her work.

The bell rings and students start coming to class. I greet everyone with a smile, looking for a certain someone. And there she is, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I smile and wave at her, "Hello Y/N!". She doesn't say anything to me. She doesn't even look at me. She's with Xavier. I can feel my blood starting to boil. I know that she knows how jealous I am right now. They sit next to each other and laugh together. "What's so funny Mr Thorpe, Y/N?" I ask them, while trying to cover up the fact that I'm furious right now. "Oh, Y/N and I are going to the Rave'n together" Xavier answers to me with the biggest smile on his face. I feel my heart dropping and slowly starting to break. "Oh, that's great for you guys" I say to them and turn around so the class won't see my teary eyes. How could I let this happen?

——————————————
So sorry this was a short one. Next one will be longer, I promise!