65. Home | (Spider-Man Homecoming)

" " - Dialogues... but if it's italicized it is in a radio comms, AI or talking mentally in Chaldea.

HELLO - Thoughts
LMAO - Noble Phantasm / Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / Trace On Activation

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's PoV

----

-----

Peter: "New York, Queens. It's a rough borough, but, hey, it's home." Peter spoke through his recorded video, showing the highway as both Happy and Y/N were in the front seat.

Y/N: "Hold up, is that a reference to something?" Y/N turns his head behind to ask Peter, making the camera slides to his face.

Peter: "Oh! I-I remember it from back home, a-and I was just making a little video for our trip."

Happy: "You know that you can't show it to everyone."

Peter: "Y-Yeah, I know."

Happy: "Then why are you narrating in that voice?"

Y/N: "Aw, c'mon, Happy. Honestly, I'll do that either if I was in his shoes."

Happy: "Fair. But don't show it to anyone except to us. Okay?"

Peter: "Okay."

Y/N moves to the back seat with Peter while he waves to the camera.

Y/N: "Hello, people of New York, or, erm... people that are going out of New York." Y/N awkwardly chuckles. "Today, we're going to the airport for a flight to Berlin! Right, Peter?"

Peter: "Huh? O-Oh! Yeah, w-we're going to Berlin for the trip, and it's going to be fun!"

The camera changes to a shot where Happy is carrying Peter's bags while Y/N is waving at the stairs of the Stark Jet behind them.