1.Accident

*Michael had been bullying Evan like usual pushing him scaring him pulling his hear the lot*

M:"You're such a cry baby!,Know wonder you have no friends you're a bitch!"

E:"Ow ow ow!!I'm sorry mikey!"*He started crying loudly drawing the attention of Ms.Afton,William was busy working at the moment,She walked out gasping she rushed over grabbing Michaels ear*

MA:"Michael afton!,That's the third time today,I'm taking you too your father!"

M:*He gulps*"W-Wait mom!,Please don't get dad!,I-I promise I'll leave Evan alone.."

Ma:"You said that last time move it!"*She pulled him along he was shaking slightly,Because last time this happened William said there would be consequences he wouldn't like one bit,After she finally made it into the garage she spoke*

MA:"This is the third time Michael was caught picking on Evan today,It's time for punishment William."

W:*He grumbles signing he turned around*"Michael afton..,I thought you'd get better after last time,I guess not,I guess it's time too come up with a punishment...,Maybe military school-"*This made Michael get really scared he whimpers softly before shaking*

M:"N-No!No please I promise I'll stop dad I-I..."*He was so focused on being scared he only realized he needed too go pee too late...,Suddenly a warm stream of pee streamed down his legs forming a yellowish puddle around his feet he blushed bright red crying now,Ms.Afton wasn't mad she understood accidents happened she actually had an idea*

W:"Michael wha!-,...Huh?"*Suddenly Ms.Afton was whispering too him he immediately nodded*"What a perfect idea honey,You can handle this right?,I'm busy right now dear,Circus baby's blue prints need too be started."

MA:"Of course will,Michael come on,Now."*She lead him out and too the old nursery they haven't gotten rid of yet incase there was a baby number four,It was still blue from evan,She went over and layed Michael on the changing table making his face even more red than before rock star foxy red*

M:"M-Mom?!,W-Why are you...What's happening??..."*He watched as she walked over too the closet rustling with something plastic sounding before something crinkly could be heard as she walked over something hidden behind her she started to remove his pants making him panick but he was shot a sturn look so he stopped wiggling and watched as she suddenly had his legs up and slid a fazbear and friends pull up on him he got even more confused*"M-Mom!...Take this off!!,I'm not a child!,I am way too old-"*He was silenced by a pacifier sliding in his mouth she lifted him wiping his legs down with a wet wipe before speaking*

MA:"Until you can be nice and behave,Your in pull ups for now,Diapers later when we go to the store,Potties are off limits,And pants in the house,Now come on my little man,Let's go get lunch ready"*She smiles scooping him up his eyes wide with horror he knew his siblings would have a field day when they saw him he held back tears fighting with every ounce of strength he knew they'd somehow make this any worse than it already was...*

E:"M-Mama?,What's for lun-..."*He stopped holding his fredbear plush staring at his older brother in his moms arms wearing his old pull ups,And his old pacifier in his mouth*"...Wha-"*He was cut off by Elizabeth squealing*

Eli:"Aww!!,He's so cute now mama!!,Can I play with*She giggles*"Baby brother?"*She smiled sweetly looking at her mom and "Baby brother",The name made Michael even more ashamed it got worse when he was set down*

MA:"You kids watch mikey,While mama cooks okay?,He doesn't get too use the pottie anymore"*She gave all three kids kisses on the cheeks,And walked off leaving Michael a blushing embarrassed mess,He immediately crawled off hoping his siblings didn't notice,They did of course Elizabeth rushed over gently grabbing Michaels arm Evan next too her*