❤️ Unconditional Love ❤️

It's been a week since Olivia's meet with Rafael at Forlini's.. She still can't get over what he said... He doesn't understand why she get more anger on him than Elliott..

In fact, she's been thinking a lot on the same question... why? His question is relevant though... she is angrier with him... and not at Elliott...

Is she being unfair ...? Some kind of biasedness...?

But Elliott just lost his wife... that man deserves to be angry... And he always had her back all these years... she had to support whenever and wherever she can... at least to ease his pain...

But Rafael... She trusted him so much... She has full faith on his judgement... his humanity... his everything... In her eyes... her heart... that man is not capable of doing anything wrong...

Thinking about it... Carrisi's words came to her mind... he did save few blows for her in the trial... she ought to know more than that... in her experience... she knows Rafael's interrogation would have been harder if someone else was in her place... and if someone else was in his place... other sharks as Rafael quoted she would have been brutalized... she knows that but she refused to accept it..

The truth is she is angrier with herself to allow this to happen... knowing Elliott's condition, she shouldn't have allowed him in the room... and she hated the fact that Rafael had to take this case because of her... she's more than 100% sure he wouldn't have taken this case if it's not for her... Rafael wouldn't have represented any criminals... that's not him....

Is that why she's angry with Rafael...? Because she's actually angry with herself...? She exhausted... she needs to talk to him... before she changes her mind again... she owes him at least that... their friendship means more than anything for her...

She took her phone and texted him...

'Hey Rafa... can we talk?'

Almost immediately he responded.

'Sure... when? where?'

She needs to talk to him privately...

'Can you come to my place tonight ? 8pm? Noah has been asking about you too... maybe you can visit him, and we can talk later?'

'Sure... I'll be there... I'll buy dinner and come... Noah's favorite... spaghetti... if it's all right with you?'

That's Rafael Barba for you... always been very thoughtful... how can she allow things to be this messed up! She is angrier with herself now...

'of course, Rafael... we will love that... see you tonight...'

Olivia told Noah about Rafael's visit. Noah is very excited. Looks like he misses him too...

Sharp at 8pm she heard a knock on the door... She was nervous... maybe, guilty...? Not sure... she has to just deal with it and get over it... the sooner the better. She can't go on like this... not with Rafael Barba, her closest friend...

She opened the door..., there he is standing with packed food and another bag... wonder what's inside that one...

He looks exhausted... tired... and he is missing his usual smile... She hated that... And feels more upset thinking she might be the reason for it...

He was looking at her without any word... and she lost in his green eyes as well... it was such a pain... She can't remember when the last she felt this much hurt...

It was Noah who broke silence...

'Hey uncle Rafa!'

and hugged Rafa... he had literally pulled him inside the apartment.