XV -🔞-

Jimin giggled as he rested his small hand on Taehyung's thigh, adrenaline still coursing through his veins from his brutal murder and mutilation. 

That adrenaline turned itself into lust and he could hardly keep his hands off his lover during their ride home. He was becoming needy for that man and he couldn't care less.

"Angel," Taehyung let out a warning growl as Jimin's hand inched closer to his hardening crotch. "Behave," 

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with a cheeky smile, his tongue between his teeth as he posed his innocence. "I am behaving, Master." 

Taehyung scoffed and tried hard, really hard, to focus on the road. The last thing he wanted was to put his Jimin in any danger. "Jimin," he growled again as Jimin slowly unbuckled his belt. "You slutty little thing. Your greedy little ass has to wait."

Jimin pouted at that. "But, Master. I don't want to wait," he spoke as he opened the button on Taehyung's bloodstained slacks, followed by pulling down the zipper. Taehyung found it impossible to control himself around his sultry boy and was quick to force the student's face into his covered crotch. 

Jimin smiled at that, a voluptuous smile as he tugged down Taehyung's boxers to free his large cock. The student licked his lips, so hungry for a taste. 

Jimin's plump lips rested on the tip as he gave it a gentle suck, moaning at the salty taste of his lover's precum dripping onto his tongue. Taehyung's hand was tangled in his blond locks and he forced Jimin's mouth down further and further until his small button nose was pressed against his pelvis.

Jimin choked, gagged and saliva dripped down his chin as he tried desperately to breathe. God, this was so fucking hot to him, being used by this man. Taehyung finally granted Jimin mercy and he gasped for breath, staring lustfully at the killer before he put his mouth back on his throbbing cock. 

Jimin swallowed around the head and moaned, sending shivers of pleasure down Taehyung's thighs. He deepthroated his lover and Taehyung let out a low growl, arousal pulling in Jimin's groin at the sound. He was too fucking hot.

"Fuck... fuck, angel. You're gonna make me cum," Taehyung spoke as Jimin swallowed again, his thighs quivering at the feeling, but he kept driving, his mansion almost in sight. "C'mon, angel... do that again," 

The grip on Jimin's hair tightened as he moved his head faster, eager to take all of Taehyung's huge length until he was cumming down his throat. He craved that tase, that feeling and he moaned at just the thought.

"Such a needy fucking whore... shit," Taehyung grunted, thrusting his hips into Jimin's mouth as overwhelming pleasure shot through him, cum spurting into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin greedily swallowed it all, not willing to waste a single drop. He licked the tip of his lover's oversensitive cock clean before he finally pulled away.

 "Thank you, Master," 

Jimin's voice was wrecked, yet he still put on his innocent persona, a bright smile on his face. 

Taehyung panted and shot a glare at the little minx beside him. "Insatiable little slut. Just you fucking wait," 

Jimin giggled, proud of himself for reducing Taehyung to a quivering, panting, fucked out mess with just his mouth. He smiled happily when he noticed Taehyung's car park in the driveway, more than ready to begin his night of sinful torture. 

Jimin stepped out of the car and looked over at Taehyung. 

"Go to the bedroom, angel. I'm not fucking done with you," 

Jimin stepped into the luxurious mansion. Two large wooden stairways greeted him as he heard the heavy door shut behind them. A chestnut floral carpet traced the stairs, matching the rug that covered the dark oakwood floors. At the top of the stairs were large units, covered with precious, rich artefacts which he had learned were stolen from Taehyung's pitiful victims. A towering arch lead to the ballroom in which Taehyung's merciless tortures took place... his cock twitched at the thought of using it himself.  Above the arch sat a large, grand clock, the glass of which had been smashed long ago, the ticking nonexistent as it remained dead. A grandiose chandelier hung from the ceiling, drenched in gold and diamonds, twinkling in the beams of sunlight which fought to be in the room. Two large windows covered by red velvet drapes were placed on either side of the room, allowing the meagre amounts of sunlight to burst through. The walls were filled with rich, copper-coloured patterns, holding large portraits of those who had previously lived there, the ones who had disappeared without a trace. The mansion felt like the epitome of death itself, the stench of dried blood filling his nostrils.