Chapter 12 : Companion

You dumbly lean in closer onto Selever's cheek and unexpectedly, your lips met his instead and you were stunned.

Turns out Selever tilted his face on purpose and you glared at him. " It's illegal to kiss your friend. " You stated and Selever chuckled.

" Says who? " Selever laughed and got up, reaching his hand out to assist you stand as well. You found yourself blushing instead as you look away.

You placed your hand on his and stands up, as both of you walk yourselves out of the ice cream shop. " So, still want to spend time with me around? I mean, we have a lot of time. " Selever stated.

" Sure I guess, I don't mind. " You responded while you were still kind of embarrassed as you sighed a bit. " But next time ask permission when it comes to y'know. "

" But if I were to ask you, would you still give me permission? " He asked and you found yourself thinking for the answer.

" No? then I'd rather do it by surprise. Alas, if you're more comfortable with it then sure princess. " Selever smirked and you blushed at his words.

" Whatever, stop smirking you idiot. " You forcefully said so as you took steps ahead. " I'm your idiot. " Selever added as he took steps as well and walks on your side.

" But seriously, what has gotten into you or did you eat something weird? you've been like- " He placed his index finger on your lips and smiled. " You'll see. "

" There must be a love potion on your ice cream earlier. " You jokingly mentioned and Selever laughed at it. " Maybe. " He added.

You bit your lower lip and did overthink if there really is something weird on the ice cream earlier but another part of you think that it's also impossible.

" Will you fly with me? " Selever asked as he reaches his hand out, you tilted your head towards him and you didn't notice yourself being lost on his dreamy white eyes later on.

" Y/ N? " Selever called you out, you snapped back to reality and shook your head. " I'm sorry I- " He cut you off chuckling and by saying " Is my eyes really that admirable to you? "

" Shut up, can't we use your teleport thing instead? " You stated as you were blushing from embarrassment. " No. " Selever simply responded.

" How do I fly? " You asked him and he laughs from your question. " You don't fly silly, and you know that. Just hold my hand and trust me okay? " He answered as he shook his awaiting hand.

" Okay. " You calmly stated and placed your hand on his as both of you started to float because of Selever's wings and ability.

You and Selever found yourselves floating on mid-air, you were mesmerized on the beauty of the sunset instead of panicking and all

" Do you like it? " Selever asked and you nodded immediately, loving and admiring the view. " I'm glad you think so. " He added.