Chapter one

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧

𝐍𝐨 +18 𝐀𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭  " 𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 "

Enjoy
_______________

In stories and novels, the man is always dominant, strong, leader, criminal, and his innocent and pure sweetheart who will sell her dignity for him...

But the matter here is a little different, he was a high-value policeman and he is described as the ideal policeman with high morals, but she..

She was notorious and ruthless, knowing no pity or kindness, and the strange thing is that she is young!!

"Kim Namjoon, Sandra is back to spreading mess"
the cop who is working for the boss of the investigation department, Kim Namjoon

"Don't forget to tell him too, and we'll see what we can do , Bring me a file on all her actions and movements"

This was Kim Namjoon's response coldly, cracking his neck bones, sitting in his office chair, putting one of the books he's been reading recently on his face to block out the light that bothers him.

Like the other, he hasn't slept for two days because of being chased by a group of thieves.
The cop came out , and Namjoon go back to sleep, literally acting like a koala

The policeman is now carrying a file containing an important matter on the city's dangerous lady, demon , a dangerous mafia boss and a great businesswoman "Kim Sandra".

"Speak before you lose your other eye, where is the damned one and her damned lover!"

what the hell !! a weapon in his head directly, his right eye is gouged out, his body is disfigured, and she wants him to give information about her fierce rival!!

The bones of her neck cracked and the sleeves of her white shirt, decorated with scarlet color, because of the one in front of her..

"You've tested my patience enough, you won't talk then, nice, guys !"

Literally, she is the mighty lion lioness
Twenty men entered the room as soon as they heard her calling to them, their legs trembling with fear.

"I'm going up to the room, I want to sleep on this beautiful voice screaming for mercy tonight"

She spoke maliciously, and the men immediately obeyed her orders, so as not to become the man's place.

"Darling Sand, he hasn't spoken yet?"
Kim Taehyung is not a direct relative with Sandra, but their last names are similar, and he is one of her dearest friends and the one who raised her, or rather her only friend and partner in all business.

Sandra threw her body on the sofa near him and said in a tired angry tone.

"What is this, mate!! He didn't say any single word, I gouged out his right eye with my fingernails and mutilated his body, and he didn't say a single word!!! I won't calm down until I know the intentions of Mayar and the her damned lover , Jimin"