The Pickup

I think we all want to know what it was like when Robby picked up Tory for prom. We already saw his crush showing during her asking...let's see it get cuter!

Robby's POV

Never in a million years did I picture myself going to prom. Never in a trillion years did I expect me to be going to prom with TORY! When she asked me this morning I'd be lying if I said I wasn't over the moon happy. I don't know if she has seen it but with time I found myself falling...during our banter...during the hangouts and I don't know what is going to happen tonight but I plan to go out with a bang.

Robby was all dressed and ready to go and before he knew it, he heard a loud honk outside startling both him and his mom. He immediately rushed downstairs with his mom not far behind him and there he saw Silver with his amazing ride.

Robby: There is no way you're giving me this.

Shannon: That is absolutely correct, how could you trust a kid with this?

Silver: When my students travel they will travel in style. Also you're underestimating how mature your son is. I trust your son with my son so if I were you I'd give him some breathing room and if that doesn't work, here is this for your trouble.

Silver handed her a bunch of money and gave Robby the car keys with a sly smirk on his face. They both got in the car and left leaving Shannon shocked.

Silver: So you are going to drop me off at the dojo and then you are going to go pick up your girl.

Robby: She isn't my gi-.

Silver: Oh she definitely will be by the end of the night. Plus I know you want her, I heard that hint of excitement in your voice earlier. Use this car and your charm to your advantage oh and um...towels are in the tru-.

Robby: Dude! Just cool it man, thanks for the advice but it won't lead there.

Silver: In this car...many things can happen but whatever you say.

Robby chuckled as they pulled into the dojo. Silver got out and gave him one last look before heading inside. Robby was officially on his own but he wasn't scared, he got this. He pulled out the dojo and made his way to Tory's apartment. Growing up men would always honk when they came to pick up his mom and he always found that rude so he wasn't going to do that. He got out of the car and knocked on the door. He stood back from the door while he waited and when Tory opened the door he could feel his whole face turning red.

Robby's POV

Tory has always been good looking from the day I first saw her but...nothing can compare to what I am looking at right now. Her hair was curled perfectly, her makeup was flawless and...don't get me started on the dress...it's kinda hard to keep eye contact with her.

Tory's POV

Woah...Keene really stepped up his game for this night. He was actually looking really fine in his suit. His hair is at its most perfect and woah...stop it Nichols, tonight is a tactical move and that is all it will be.

Robby: You l-look amazing Tory.

Tory: Thanks, you cleaned up nice yourself. You think this dress is enough for our move?