Happy Birthday Robby

This chapter is being posted on February 4th, Robby Keene's actual birthday in the show. For the first time in forever he has a group of friends who appreciate him and are actually a good influence to him. The best part about all of this...he has a girlfriend who loves him deeply.

Tory's POV

Tomorrow is the big day...Robby's birthday. Robby is a lot of firsts in my life...first crush...first kiss...first boyfriend...I've never had anyone else to celebrate in my life other than my mom and brother so this is a first as well. I want to throw him a big surprise party, it's the big 18 and he deserves to have a party where he is being celebrated, surrounded by the people who love him which is why I'll be getting their help too.

Tory's thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door and when she opened it she saw Robby.

Tory: Hey babe. *She kissed him*.

Robby: Hey, what are you plans for today?

Tory froze at that question because her true plans were to leave right before he had knocked on the door so she could go meet her friends for the preparation but of course she couldn't tell him that.

Tory: Uh Brandon isn't feeling too good and my mom's caretaker if off today so I'm playing nurse all day.

Robby: Oh really? Can I help?

Tory: No you don't have to do that. Last thing you need to be is around sick people, especially with your special day tomorrow. Let me handle this and I will text you throughout the day okay?

Robby: Okay well know I'm here. I'll see you later.

He pulled her in for a quick kiss before riding off on his skateboard. Tory was able to take a quick breath of relief as she closed the door and texted the group that she was gonna be a tad bit late but she was still coming. She grabbed her keys, waited a few minutes and then made her way over to the LaRusso's house where everyone was waiting for her. She walked through the door and was greeted by everyone.

Eli: There she is, the woman of the hour.

Miguel: About time you got here, you left us all on the edges of our seats while waiting.

Tory: Sorry about that, the man of the hour showed up at my place for a bit so he stalled me.

Sam: So what do you have in mind for the party?

Tory: Okay well let's be real here, the LaRusso's have the best place so if it was okay with y'all I was wondering if we could host it here or the backyard so it's less of a mess.

Stingray: Or we could host it at my place and have unlimited no rules fun.

Tory: Understandable but I feel like this place feels more familiar to him and I already have my excuses in order for us to come to the LaRusso's so yeah.

Daniel: It's perfectly fine with me, we can have this place ready in no time.

Tory: Okay great, thank you. I'll be bringing him here at 6 tomorrow so be ready. So I already have the day planned, I'm taking him rollerskating, then out for a quick non filling bite to eat, then to a Dirty Dancing movie marathon that is playing in the park.

This got a look of confusion out of everyone.

Tory: Yeah I know it's a crazy coincidence but it's perfect since Robby grew up watching that show. Then finally I'm taking him to our special place and then Sam at 5:45 I need you to text me. It doesn't matter what you say, I just need my phone to go off so I can start my excuse to come here.