How I want to go up the "ranks"

( right before this was about being a hard worker and now this part/chapter will tell how this person trains and becomes something big one day )

At this point i would say that i am one of the best workers in the world like Kobe, i want to have good mentality like him, he has insanely good mentality. Right now i want to know how he got such a good mentality.

If i keep on practicing over and over, i can get better after some time and i can join a team and that can lead me somewhere at least but streetball can also lead you somewhere too.

Streetball can get you somewhere and that the moves are good for 1v1s but some people might call travel on you since some of them are close to travels but i know some moves that can get through your defender. Some people say that they broke your ankles but some people don't know how to stop after running so fast and suddenly stopping out of nowhere.

When you are in this certain state, you can join this one thing called the zone, as some people say the goat Lebron James did say himself that he got into the zone and that when you enter the zone, you only focus on the game and nothing else, Lebron also said that he wanted to always be in that state, because your skills get better, it enhances your skills and that you only focus on only one thing, the game. 

The zone is kinda like a door, not a lot of people can enter it and it feels like your sinking in water, and you cant be in that state for a whole game, you can only be in that state for a certain amount of time, it would be helpful if Lebron told us how much time he was in the zone. I have been in that state and it does feel like sinking in water.