Welcome to Doors

Quick thing: This Book will be a bit different on how I do things. So Doors is a RNG Based game, So I will be doing a total of 2 to 3 playthroughs, with each chapter going to a certain amount of doors (most likely gonna be Lobby To 50, then 51 To 100). Also  This will take some inspiration from the Game Theory episode (aka why your a paranormal investigator, but nothing else really)

Another Quick Note that's important. We got female characters here (aka the love interests cuz why the fuck not)

Females Will Be

- Ambush

- Screech

- Eyes

- Seek

- Jack

- Hide (if I can find art)

- All the A- Girls (A-60, A-90, A-120)

- Timothy

- Jeff

- Guiding Light

- Glitch

Males

- Rush

- Figure

- El Goblino

- Bob

(A/N: That should be everyone, also curious light is not in this for now)

Alright(x3), Quick catcher upper for people who aren't aware of what doors is.

Doors is a Roblox horror game made by creator LSplash. It was inspired by a small game titled "rooms" and is basically a recreation of that. You have to go through 100 doors and make it to the elevator, however you are not alone, entities roam the rooms and you have to hide and evade them long enough to survive to room 100.

Bio -

Name - Y/N

Age - 19

You are a paranormal investigator who likes to explore mostly abandoned places. You make sure to do your work stealthily and try not to make such a mess, you also steer clear of dangerous places. however your didn't know of the dangers on the hotel. You don't really carry any type gear, besides a flashlight and notebook.

(A/N: Sorry for the un and then republish.)