Prologue

(Gonna be short probably)

It was a dark and storming night.

Y/N: God dammit where!

You yelled as you ran through a forest, feeling the water splash under your feet as you tried not to slip.

Y/N: They said it would be in this forest!

You yelled checking your map. You held out your flashlight as you checked your surroundings, not wanting to run into everything. Suddenly you heard some music as you came to a halting stop.

You didn't know what about it, but it was mesmerizing. It felt secretive and calm, you couldn't help but walk over to it. Suddenly you heard your phone ringing. You took it out and answered.

Y/N: Hello?

You asked lightly, following the tune.

F/N: Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!

F/N Yelled to you.

Y/N: I . . . I'm just exploring.

You said to him.

F/N: Wait . . . no we told you not to go that far!

He yelled.

F/N: I hear it! Don't listen to it Y/N!

He yelled, with you ignoring him. You turned your phone off, hanging the call up. You quickly dropped it as you continued forward, crushing it as you walked past it. You turned to see a bridge, just a singular bridge.

Y/N: T-This is it, it's what I've been looking for.

You said walking up to it. You hesitantly raised your foot over it as you didn't know if you wanted to actually do it or not.

Y/N: B-but I should wait for my friends.

You said out loud, suddenly you heard the music get louder as you took a step onto the bridge. You heard a rumble as the bridge Shook.

F/N: Y/N!

You heard F/N Yell.

F/N: GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!

He yelled.

Y/N: WHY!

You said confused.

F/N: YOU'VE ALREADY STEPPED INTO IT'S DOMAIN. IF YOU GO BACK IT WILL KILL YOU, RUN!

He yelled as you quickly ran forward. You suddenly heard the sound of wood breaking as you turned around to see the bridge breaking upwards as you ran. 

Y/N: Oh god!

You yelled as you suddenly saw a light up ahead.

You ran until you saw a door. You quickly made it the end of the bridge as fell on some rock separated from the bridge.

Y/N: T-THAT WAS TOO CLOSE!

You yelled, standing up and seeing that the bridge was now floating a beyond repair.

F/N: Y/N!

He yelled.

Y/N: YO I'M OKAY!

You yelled back.

F/N: WE CAN'T FIND A WAY OVER, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AND WOULD KILL US!

He yelled.

Y/N: DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, I'LL FIND A WAY OUT.

You yelled back at him.

F/N: JUST BEWARE OF WHAT LURKS IN THAT HOTEL!

He yelled, wishing you good luck.

Y/N: Hotel?

You questioned. You then turned around to see a building behind you. You could see through the glass windows that it was structured like a hotel inside.

Y/N: Hello!

You yelled, seeing if anyone was there. But no response. You saw there was no reception desk and just a bunch of elevators. You walked around for a bit upset.

Y/N: Well, now what am I gonna do.

You said to yourself, you then looked at the elevator.

Y/N: SIGH Nowhere else to go, guess I gotta get in it.

You then entered the elevator.

Ding Ding

Y/N: So were going down huh. Good thing I remembered that from that one funny video

You said lightly chuckling, trying to hide the fact that you were scared. You checked your pockets as you realized you still kept your flashlight with half battery left. The Doors slowly closed as you sighed.

Y/N: Well . . . no going back now.

You said as the elevator slowly descended until you reach your stop.

End Prologue.

(A/N: Decided to write a Prologue since I'm probably not gonna get chapter 1 out, but hey if I do then two in one night! But hope you all are interested, I know some will be. Fruitcup Out!)