Chapter 1

"WAKE UP BITCH TIME FOR HELL " Lexi alarms keep repeating

Lexi woke up and locked off her alarms to see it was 6:00am she got ready to go down stairs to see her brother fast asleep on the couch. She took a few pictures of him before she woke him up to tell get ready before mom caught him. She picks up her car keys which are pink with a Porsche log on which she bought has early birthday present for herself .

 She picks up her car keys which are pink with a Porsche log on which she bought has early birthday present for herself

While going to school she played her favorite song by Valiant, Stalk Ashley - Narcissistic her bff called her .

Ashley shouted bitch your going 17 in next 4 days in the phone

Lexi "why the fuck shout but yeah mi a go 17 "

"Dutty foot Lexi fwd a Jamaica for your 17 birthday nuh man u just big and boring " Ashley said over the phone

Lexi responds by saying yeah mi plan to come for a month then go punta cana for a week but need to book my tickets to come big head girl .

Ashley : Alr me going make sure u have fun batty fish , we will be going to clubs , dinner ,parties ,beach and get you a new man.

Lexi said " pleases make me go back home in one piece "

I was talking to a ute that lives in nyc but he cheated on me with a ugly girl. I am not one to judge but for her . me and this dude did a talk for 23 days , him ask e out and everything just for him to cheat then want me and him fuck after big waste man style him even try make rumors about what never true like what the fuck .

Lexi said " pleases make me go back home in one piece plz

We kept talking until I reached school to see I was 15 mins early so I walked over to one of my friend's cars whose name is Journey. That bitch drives a pretty shade of blue 2020 Audi R8 V10 Coupe her parents' money is up there. She is rich , so I went in the car.

Journey said "good morning baby while looking on her phone to pause the song  "

Journey said "good morning baby while looking on her phone to pause the song "

I said "good morning my love "

she said ok and  we can stay at her parents vacation house in punta cana,  she ask what wanted for my birthday but i said nothing. we chilled until it was class time .

plz vote and rate my story